NRL Players and family members in hot water

I mean yeah, she’s smart and tries to be professional and objective. Compare that to Hooper, Rothfield and Kent, they are none of these three things.

I don’t think it is surprising we don’t really see her or James Graham anymore sadly.
I mean yeah, she’s smart and tries to be professional and objective. Compare that to Hooper, Rothfield and Kent, they are none of these three things.

I don’t think it is surprising we don’t really see her or James Graham anymore sadly.
I did what you said .. and compared them all. It just gave me a headache though lol.

They have what has the potential to be an excellent product.. why they continue to self-sabotage .. is way beyond my understanding.

Graham is awesome and is really interesting to listen to. What happened with him that he is no longer there?
That, my good man, is absolute gold! 😂😂😂
lol. Does it mean that she had to drink a bit to do her job? lol.

Agree, she was easily the smartest one at the table and had all those blokes on guard haha.

Its sad about Vonny though, i used to love her before Hyperbole Vonny turned up.
Yea, it really is sad about Vonnie. I really liked and appreciated her preious work.

So .. who would you guys like to see from those who are available .. get the role permanently?

With the options to replace Kent available, I think we can all agree we hope it's all lies and he is not guilty and can get back on there stirring things up. 360 will suck without him.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

With the options to replace Kent available, I think we can all agree we hope it's all lies and he is not guilty and can get back on there stirring things up. 360 will suck without him.

Well it sucked with him on it and without him but with Anasta and Hooper still being there, it will continue to suck without him, yes.

Foxtel has removed their 360 previous episodes lol.
Doesn't bode well for our friend Mr Kent.

---

I've plans to watch or at least "switch it on" to help bump up ratings now that this narcisitic asshat isn't on it. I feel like he has contributed immensely to the demise of the NRL product with his personal agendas, and now that the NRL have lost their mouth piece maybe we can see a new narrative start to form. One can dream.....

Doesn't bode well for our friend Mr Kent.

---

I've plans to watch or at least "switch it on" to help bump up ratings now that this narcisitic asshat isn't on it. I feel like he has contributed immensely to the demise of the NRL product with his personal agendas, and now that the NRL have lost their mouth piece maybe we can see a new narrative start to form. One can dream.....
How has he in any way made any change to the NRL product outside of the shows he was on?

Yea, it really is sad about Vonnie. I really liked and appreciated her preious work.

So .. who would you guys like to see from those who are available .. get the role permanently?
Not Tallis... although with Kevvie in charge we'll have a permanent defender of the club.

The current version of the show is effectively a magazine show whereby Fox Sports uses the content to generate articles for the website the next day.

Tallis is there because he's an opinionated walking headline so that will assist with article generation.

Cronk cant because he has the personality of a door knob and never comes up with extreme headlines.

Because it's a magazine show it basically doesnt need to be a football expert.... so I thought they would just promote one of the regular journos up to Kent's spot and then backfill that spot.

Buzz is too much of a moron with terrible takes to have on for 3 nights a week.

Same with Bennett's mouthpiece Crawley... who is possibly worse than Buzz

Read is a bit erratic and deviates too much from the norm they want... without really having any good arguments to back it up.

Hooper is pretty much a company man that will follow whatever narrative his bosses want... I think he's also on the Fox payroll, so I figured he was the most likely.

I actually havent minded Michael Carriyanos this year ... seems to have his own opinions so it doesnt become an echo chamber, but isnt as out there as Read.

Most of the other ones are then contracted to Ch 9 so would be out of reach... but Webster would probably have been a good long term replacement.

You guys still watch this crap?

If I had to put someone forward, if they allowed them to have their own opinions it would be James Graham or Willie Mason. Their opinions on the game are quite logical. Pair them up with Lara Pitt and bring in the refs boss, the player managers and the NRL bosses and let them actually ask the questions we want to hear. Refs getting interviewed, **** yes I'd watch that.

I did what you said .. and compared them all. It just gave me a headache though lol.

They have what has the potential to be an excellent product.. why they continue to self-sabotage .. is way beyond my understanding.

Graham is awesome and is really interesting to listen to. What happened with him that he is no longer there?

lol. Does it mean that she had to drink a bit to do her job? lol.
shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

Not Tallis... although with Kevvie in charge we'll have a permanent defender of the club.

The current version of the show is effectively a magazine show whereby Fox Sports uses the content to generate articles for the website the next day.

Tallis is there because he's an opinionated walking headline so that will assist with article generation.

Cronk cant because he has the personality of a door knob and never comes up with extreme headlines.

Because it's a magazine show it basically doesnt need to be a football expert.... so I thought they would just promote one of the regular journos up to Kent's spot and then backfill that spot.

Buzz is too much of a moron with terrible takes to have on for 3 nights a week.

Same with Bennett's mouthpiece Crawley... who is possibly worse than Buzz

Read is a bit erratic and deviates too much from the norm they want... without really having any good arguments to back it up.

Hooper is pretty much a company man that will follow whatever narrative his bosses want... I think he's also on the Fox payroll, so I figured he was the most likely.

I actually havent minded Michael Carriyanos this year ... seems to have his own opinions so it doesnt become an echo chamber, but isnt as out there as Read.

Most of the other ones are then contracted to Ch 9 so would be out of reach... but Webster would probably have been a good long term replacement.

Carriyanos would be my pick tbh.

Big Marn, Fatty, Sterlo, Chief and Matty with occasional appearances from The falcon and yes, even Beau.
Make it happen!

Big Marn, Fatty, Sterlo, Chief and Matty with occasional appearances from The falcon and yes, even Beau.
Make it happen!
The Falcon isn't all there anymore unfortunately.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.