NRL Players and family members in hot water

It’s not just nrl players, granted it’s been a few years since I frequented night clubs, but almost every weekend I’d get groped by some asshole, difference is I a.) didn’t know their names b.) wasn’t in a society where women had a voice to speak up against it.

nRL players need to be careful if they can’t handle their alcohol. They’ve got enough education to know better, so no excuses.

I know how you feel.
I was a glassy at a night club in my early 20s so a long time ago .
I worked 3 nights a week for just over 2 years and got groped, pinched, grabbed by women I would say 90 % of the that time.

I know how you feel.
I worked 3 nights a week for just over 2 years and got groped, pinched, grabbed by women I would say 90 % of the that time.
Ex-bartender here. 40-60 year old women genuinely had no shame. I got my dick grabbed nightly, slapped on the ass, grabbed around the neck.

Ex-bartender here. 40-60 year old women genuinely had no shame. I got my dick grabbed nightly, slapped on the ass, grabbed around the neck.
Exbouncer, endlessly fondled every night

I know how you feel.
Yep goes both ways. I also got groped by drunk women.

No one's lynched him. Most of the answers have been in response to "how do NRL players end up in this situation", we haven't been vilifying him personally, just hypothesising in general.

Except the person who said "not surprised it's him"...

The guy has a bit of rep from what I'm aware. Not a lot different from when the likes of Norman got into strife. By which I meant it as I'm not surprised Brown is in trouble in general, not so much what he's allegedly done

Apparently it was several women he offended .
Bar staff had complaints by multiple females .

family guy pointing GIF

Apparently it was several women he offended .
Bar staff had complaints by multiple females .

Is there a source or it just facebook/whatsapp/twitter rumour mongering?

Multiple complaints made from bar staff.......

suggests more than one person.

Sounds like a night where he was outta control......pissing off several bar staff/patrons for a variety of offences (unruly behaviour)

and the evening eventually culminated in him inappropriately touching a woman.

only mentions one woman in that,multiple complaints by the one woman maybe?
Multiple complaints made from bar staff.......

suggests more than one person.

Sounds like a night where he was outta control......pissing off several bar staff/patrons for a variety of offences (unruly behaviour)

and the evening eventually culminated in him inappropriately touching a woman.

Could be either .
My listening comprehension after listening again leans to one person making multiple complaints . But not certain .

Josh McGuire is clearly a dickhead, but am I alone in thinking 7 and 12 week bans for using naughty words is completely ridiculous?

Ever heard of a bloke named Ian Roberts ?
He used to get very upset when opposition fans called him a poofter before he came out . Can make people suicidal .

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Morkel
  • Behold
  • Broncorob
  • phoenix
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Mustafur
  • Mick_Hancock
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • porouian
  • Mr Fourex
  • bb_gun
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.