NRL Players and family members in hot water

Its enough time to get in some nipple play......

You went far off!

Actually unbelievable in their level of incompetence and bias...
Curran copped a 2 week suspension for bashing a bloke... soooo bashing someone is also considered less than shouting fucking **** on the field... for ... reasons... and the children... except he bashed a 16yr old.. sooo yeah maybe just reasons...

Not defending him but didn't he punch a minor in a nightclub, ie, shouldn't have even been there in the first place? I think there's some grounds there for a reduced suspension in that case.

It's not like he snotted some kid on the beach.

Not defending him but didn't he punch a minor in a nightclub, ie, shouldn't have even been there in the first place? I think there's some grounds there for a reduced suspension in that case.

Maybe...still
you have to agree punching someone
is worse than calling someone a ****
Agreed?

So bashing a child is different based on location? What’s a dark alley worth vs a shopping centre? School grounds versus the child’s home? A Macca’s compared to KFC?

So bashing a child is different based on location? What’s a dark alley worth vs a shopping centre? School grounds versus the child’s home? A Macca’s compared to KFC?
None of the places you listed are subject to an age restriction. The cop in here has already mentioned there would be some consideration that they would be of legal age being in a nightclub, so evidently the legal system does take such things into account.

I'm not defending him, but I don't think it's black and white either.

None of the places you listed are subject to an age restriction. The cop in here has already mentioned there would be some consideration that they would be of legal age being in a nightclub, so evidently the legal system does take such things into account.

Fair point, I mean no-one uses a fake ID so if they are in a night club they are fair game. Same reason you don’t get down for statutory rape as long as you met them in a nightclub or other 18+ venue.

Fair point, I mean no-one uses a fake ID so if they are in a night club they are fair game. Same reason you don’t get down for statutory rape as long as you met them in a nightclub or other 18+ venue.
I'm not a lawyer so I can't comment on the latter.

On the former, must be why there's some pretty heavy financial penalties involved for those caught drinking underage/being in an aged restricted area. You know, cause, they shouldn't be there?

Not directed at you but just on this point.

Even if we assume Curran thought the person he hit was over 18 ... the NRL have still just declared that swearing near a ref is worse than punching someone.

So maybe Walsh would have gotten a lesser sentence by making contact with someone with a clenched fist

I'm not a lawyer so I can't comment on the latter.

On the former, must be why there's some pretty heavy financial penalties involved for those caught drinking underage/being in an aged restricted area. You know, cause, they shouldn't be there?

In QLD there are heavy penalties for the under-age person ... heavier penalties for the person who served the under age person and the heaviest penalties for the establishment (unless they've changed the laws in the last couple of years, which I doubt)

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • upthebroncs
  • RolledOates
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Lazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  • teampjta
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.