NRL Players and family members in hot water

Not directed at you but just on this point.

Even if we assume Curran thought the person he hit was over 18 ... the NRL have still just declared that swearing near a ref is worse than punching someone.

So maybe Walsh would have gotten a lesser sentence by making contact with someone with a clenched fist
Yeah I agree it's a shitty ruling.

Fair point, I mean no-one uses a fake ID so if they are in a night club they are fair game. Same reason you don’t get down for statutory rape as long as you met them in a nightclub or other 18+ venue.
Just as I’m sure you’d ask a chick in a night club her age, you know just to make sure

Just as I’m sure you’d ask a chick in a night club her age, you know just to make sure
Before I had sex with someone I would make sure they are an adult yes if that is what you asking.

Age of consent is 16 guys. Curran would have been all sweet rooting him.
Okunbor and CHN are now furious

Sky Atlantic What GIF by Domina Series

Anyone care enough about Union to know if there are any similar examples over that side? Would be interesting given how seriously they take ref respect.

Anyone care enough about Union to know if there are any similar examples over that side? Would be interesting given how seriously they take ref respect.
Union has become a real gentleman’s game. I don’t think they are allowed to swear even on the training paddock.

Payno's mother changing Lawyers for the 4th time since her " accident ". Her new lawyer is a Sydney based lawyer called Abdul Reslan. Might be a bit cynical, but i wonder if they have been pointed in the direction of this bloke by a party interested in Payne.

Payno's mother changing Lawyers for the 4th time since her " accident ". Her new lawyer is a Sydney based lawyer called Abdul Reslan. Might be a bit cynical, but i wonder if they have been pointed in the direction of this bloke by a party interested in Payne.
Or they are just hunting the best attorney around to help her.

What's this lawyer going to do that's different to the 3 before them? Lie to her and say that her arrogance and complete disregard for others in society WON'T end up with her deservingly rotting in jail for a very long time?

What's this lawyer going to do that's different to the 3 before them? Lie to her and say that her arrogance and complete disregard for others in society WON'T end up with her deservingly rotting in jail for a very long time?
Honestly its not uncommon for people to swap and change lawyers all the time especially when they don't like what they hear from their original ones. He might be talking a big game

Read this and thought the very same. Smells like something stinks tbh.

Or they are just hunting the best attorney around to help her.
Who knows. 4 changes in what is it, about 6 or 7 months is a fair amount. Surely when you start looking for a defence lawyer you look for the best around from the start.

Could be nothing, but even though I'm generally not that cynical, this just seems a little odd she switches again.

Who knows. 4 changes in what is it, about 6 or 7 months is a fair amount. Surely when you start looking for a defence lawyer you look for the best around from the start.

Could be nothing, but even though I'm generally not that cynical, this just seems a little odd she switches again.
As suspected....Payne's Mum sounds like she's a ****. She's probably had arguements with the first 3 solicitors because she's an arrogant dickhead.

This move feels it has Payne's manager's connections about it .......

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Ozired
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • FACTHUNT
  • simplythebest
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Lurker
  • RodF
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • the_next
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.