NRL Players and family members in hot water

Anyone following the JDB case in the media?

Whether or not it was consensual, he is gross. What he and his mate (together, not that there's anything wrong with that) did to that girl, while his pregnant wife was at home in bed....yikes.

And if she got preggers, you better believe she has to keep it.

Whether or not it was consensual, he is gross. What he and his mate (together, not that there's anything wrong with that) did to that girl, while his pregnant wife was at home in bed....yikes.
Innocent or not, i get scumbag vibes from him.

Where are you following this?

Innocent or not, i get scumbag vibes from him.
I’ve mentioned this before I think but Jack used to come to a bar I worked at a few years ago semi regularly. We would get a lot of footy players through randomly and they would all get fairly loose amongst the young messy crowd. A few players got way too drunk and had to be asked to leave on occasions, others were quiet and kept to themselves. Only one player was a ever disrespectful but I won’t name names.

However, I used to rave about how good of a bloke Jack was. He would have a great time, never acted too good for anyone. Would be the life off the party without being a gronk. He’d dance with and have fun with anyone, even if they were the biggest group of outcasts you could imagine - he didn’t seem to care. Happy to take photos, always very polite to staff. Never a single drama. A lot of people at this bar wouldn’t know who players were but Jack being a massive ripped good looking guy would have girls hanging off him and staring even without the fame card. Never personally saw or heard of him doing anything that a wife would be upset about.

The other staff and myself would talk about how good of a dude he was whenever he came through. Sometimes with random mates of hi, sometimes with other players but yeah, in the dozen-ish interactions I never got any creepy vibes.

My colleague and I were shocked when the story first came out. You never know with people though so I never doubted her story or defended him beyond innocent until proven guilty, and as the facts came out it seems like something improper defiantly occurred. So this post isn’t to defend him what-so-ever but as someone who had quite a few interactions with Jack it was very unexpected news.

I’ve mentioned this before I think but Jack used to come to a bar I worked at a few years ago semi regularly. We would get a lot of footy players through randomly and they would all get fairly loose amongst the young messy crowd. A few players got way too drunk and had to be asked to leave on occasions, others were quiet and kept to themselves. Only one player was a ever disrespectful but I won’t name names.

However, I used to rave about how good of a bloke Jack was. He would have a great time, never acted too good for anyone. Would be the life off the party without being a gronk. He’d dance with and have fun with anyone, even if they were the biggest group of outcasts you could imagine - he didn’t seem to care. Happy to take photos, always very polite to staff. Never a single drama. A lot of people at this bar wouldn’t know who players were but Jack being a massive ripped good looking guy would have girls hanging off him and staring even without the fame card. Never personally saw or heard of him doing anything that a wife would be upset about.

The other staff and myself would talk about how good of a dude he was whenever he came through. Sometimes with random mates of hi, sometimes with other players but yeah, in the dozen-ish interactions I never got any creepy vibes.

My colleague and I were shocked when the story first came out. You never know with people though so I never doubted her story or defended him beyond innocent until proven guilty, and as the facts came out it seems like something improper defiantly occurred. So this post isn’t to defend him what-so-ever but as someone who had quite a few interactions with Jack it was very unexpected news.
Yea i guess its the old, don't judge a book by its cover situation.
My dodgy vibes came entirely off the way he held himself in front of the cameras after the charges came out, so there is a bias there.
I tend to trust my instincts, even if they are wrong on occasion as well.

Yea i guess its the old, don't judge a book by its cover situation.
My dodgy vibes came entirely off the way he held himself in front of the cameras after the charges came out, so there is a bias there.
I tend to trust my instincts, even if they are wrong on occasion as well.

100%. Had a regular customer in here who was really nice, likeable and always good for a chat. Never gave off the slightest creep vibe. His house and workplace were raided for child exploitation material as part of some nation wide joint task force. Crazy

Is there any chance jack could cut a deal and plead guilty to a lesser charge?

Really?

Got a source? I can't find anything even remotely like what you're suggesting.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Rah88
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.