NRL Players in hot water

BroncosFever

NRL Player
Jun 6, 2014
Threads
lol no surprise there but jeez you would need one of those twirly straws to get coke into that snozz.

My first thought was similar to that, damn shame about the cocaine but fair dinkum, how is it getting up that nose?

IceWorks

QCup Player
May 10, 2019
Threads
A sad lack of imagination.. All the weird stuff you could lose yourself with in Japan.. and Blake trots out the snow.. might as well just go play with the Storm.

I would say surely these guys are smart enough to follow basic risk minimisation in their law breaking... but that would be a dumb thing to say.

tommy

State of Origin Captain
Jun 5, 2015
Threads
A sad lack of imagination.. All the weird stuff you could lose yourself with in Japan.. and Blake trots out the snow.. might as well just go play with the Storm.

I would say surely these guys are smart enough to follow basic risk minimisation in their law breaking... but that would be a dumb thing to say.
Exactly if you just punched a bloke and the cops are coming at least get rid of your stash.

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Threads

Exactly. The last thing you need to make Japan a fun place to live is drugs.

tommy

State of Origin Captain
Jun 5, 2015
Threads
They will have to take a year off before joining the phins. By the time kickoff 2023 rolls around they will be about as useful as Dave Taylor today.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
This bloke either needs jail, or a bloody good mentor. WB enters the chat…

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Makes you suspect Canberra knew about this, hence bringing back Cotric.

Morkel

International Captain
Jan 25, 2013
Threads
Another gronk that Melbourne will say they managed well with discipline and responsibility, but as we all suspect, his bullshit was just being swept under the carpet. The Storm seem to have lost the protection of the NRL now, hence why Munster, Smith etc are being exposed whereas in the past the media wouldn't touch it.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Apr 4, 2014
Threads
Another gronk that Melbourne will say they managed well with discipline and responsibility, but as we all suspect, his bullshit was just being swept under the carpet. The Storm seem to have lost the protection of the NRL now, hence why Munster, Smith etc are being exposed whereas in the past the media wouldn't touch it.
Well it happened in Melbourne at the time.

Nashy

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Threads
This is what the Mole has been banging on about for years regarding this piss poor excuse for a man.

From memory, or if you can find anything, what's the mentioned about it out of interest?

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.