NRL Players and family members in hot water

Didn't Patty cop a suspension for drinking whilst rehabbing??

Can't remember if it was internal suspension or "integrity" unit handed down.

Corey Norman's manager has defended him, saying:

“I would be stunned if it was not an accident,” Paul Sutton said.

“I think his hand has just ended up in an unfortunate position. Corey has an immaculate record when it comes to on-field behaviour. He has an exemplary record. I don’t think he has even been charged during his long career. He has certainly never done anything contrary. It is just not his go.”

These kiddy fiddlers are hiding in plain sight, never would of suspected it.

They're literally everywhere. Last year Germany busted a site that was used by 400,000 sick *****. Imagine how many are still under the radar or small groups that never allow it to get too large so aren't discovered. Fucking terrifying.

So this group of Manly players wont support the inclusion of homosexuals in the game because of their religious beliefs, but they will publically support a bloke who literally stabs somebody in the back. What a load of grubs they are.

So this group of Manly players wont support the inclusion of homosexuals in the game because of their religious beliefs, but they will publically support a bloke who literally stabs somebody in the back. What a load of grubs they are.
Just goes to show how easily swayed these young kids are. If Fainu turned out to be gay, would they drop him cold? It's all just sad and silly, pseudo-gangland stuff.

What I find strange is that he stabbed a Mormon church leader, then news said he was shunned, had suicidal thoughts but now all the boys are behind him again. I really don't understand the thought process. Maybe they're supporting him to prevent him suiciding, and maybe the church has forgiven him, but murder is pretty much the top sin in most religions....

So why can't they forgive someone's homosexuality?

Very strange.

I guess they think he really didn't do it.

Just goes to show how easily swayed these young kids are. If Fainu turned out to be gay, would they drop him cold? It's all just sad and silly, pseudo-gangland stuff.

What I find strange is that he stabbed a Mormon church leader, then news said he was shunned, had suicidal thoughts but now all the boys are behind him again. I really don't understand the thought process. Maybe they're supporting him to prevent him suiciding, and maybe the church has forgiven him, but murder is pretty much the top sin in most religions....

So why can't they forgive someone's homosexuality?

Very strange.
I don’t think there’s a link tbh. Not wanting to wear that particular jersey does not equal homophobia, I seriously doubt any of those 7 players actually hate gay people and probably deal with them in their day to day lives like the rest of us. Willing to wager they have gay family members that they love. That jersey was not just about homosexuals either.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • jtupu17
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.