NRL Players and family members in hot water

Is there any reason why they slowed it down? On the live feed, it looks about as forceful as the Roberts kick that sent the NRL into conniptions.
We all know why they slowed it down.

We all know why they slowed it down.
It just seems disingenuous.

That whole incident is Luai to a tee. He stops in the line right as Papali'i is chasing To'o so he gets a shove. As Papali'i is involved in the tackle, Jarome retaliates with a shove on Isaiah and when they're on the ground he drives his shin into him looking for a reaction. In the end he was lucky not to be penalised for it, there's no good reason for that type of contact.

Mind you, if they weren't going to charge the Feldt knee on Gutherson, they weren't going to charge this.

It just seems disingenuous.

That whole incident is Luai to a tee. He stops in the line right as Papali'i is chasing To'o so he gets a shove. As Papali'i is involved in the tackle, Jarome retaliates with a shove on Isaiah and when they're on the ground he drives his shin into him looking for a reaction. In the end he was lucky not to be penalised for it, there's no good reason for that type of contact.

Mind you, if they weren't going to charge the Feldt knee on Gutherson, they weren't going to charge this.
He is the result of the no punch rule. A little man who knows he’s too hard to line up and hit hard and no one is going to just grab him and thump him.

(which he needs)

He is the result of the no punch rule. A little man who knows he’s too hard to line up and hit hard and no one is going to just grab him and thump him.

(which he needs)

I think a few of the Panthers boys are going cop a bit next year.

I think a few of the Panthers boys are going cop a bit next year.
I doubt it, they live in their “no one can touch me” world.

thanks nrl.

I don’t condone random punching! But when someone is asking for it, knowing they’re behind an imaginary bubble created by the nrl, **** that shit let them have it!

Jamil Hopoate jailed for three+ years for drug fuckery..

I have so little regard for him and many of his family members (Will excepted), I'll leave it at that before saying anything inappropriate.

I won't ever understand why footy players end up meddling with drugs, I can only imagine it's due to financial hard times but I don't really get how they could be financially struggling, even a minimum wage contract would be worth more than your average bloke toiling away for 40 hours a week.

I won't ever understand why footy players end up meddling with drugs, I can only imagine it's due to financial hard times but I don't really get how they could be financially struggling, even a minimum wage contract would be worth more than your average bloke toiling away for 40 hours a week.
I think there's plenty of evidence & examples to suggest it's due to poor money management. So many of these guys find ways to waste it as quickly as they earn it.

If you mean by "meddling" ....selling drugs, (not just simply using drugs) there could be many reasons.

ego.....being the primary factor. Like a lot of their generation, they are driven by America's gansta lifestyle.

I have so little regard for him and many of his family members (Will excepted), I'll leave it at that before saying anything inappropriate.
Is that the actual official charge? 😂

“Former super star bronco”

If you mean by "meddling" ....selling drugs, (not just simply using drugs) there could be many reasons.

ego.....being the primary factor. Like a lot of their generation, they are driven by America's gansta lifestyle.
Boom. Spot on. He has the same mental illness Karmichael hunt had. Imagine having plenty of cash and a footy career at your feet then fucking it up because you wanted to play terry toughguy and sell grams to your mates.

I'm no crime expert and I certainly won't pretend to be one but having watched the crime documentaries I have seen.. they usually end up dead or in jail.

I just don't get the appeal, do they think they can buck the trend or something?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.