NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

**** me dead Souths are terrible…

Probably win next year with Bennett at the helm tho.

Sharpe really is a bad referee ... how she could call a Dragons knock on there is beyond me

Man Latrell is so lazy. Compare him to Walsh, Teddy or Pappy (or literally any other starting FB in the NRL). It’s crazy he’s pretty much a walk up selection for origin

Haha that dive from Latrell to attempt getting to that ball before Sua was something late career Darius would be proud of

Belinda Sharpe has been phenomenal tonight. Was not fooled by that milk by dropping it

Belinda Sharpe has been phenomenal tonight. Was not fooled by that milk by dropping it
Yep would've been very easy to give it a strip penalty given the game situation.

Dragons had no reason to try and strip on 4th when they were about to get the ball back near the 50m

MItchell pushing the pass and Souths lose the ball.

Idiot.

Thought Souffs might have finally shown something this week after a full training week of new coach bounce.. guess not

What is going on with Latrell and defusing kicks

Lol.

Thompson all over Bird there not allowing him to get to marker... I would've liked to see a penalty there, because I fucking hate seeing attackers interfering with defenders trying to complete a tackle

Melbourne to put 40 on the sharks??

Anyone see it going any other way?

It would surprise me if Bennett went to the Bunnies. There really isn’t much upside there. The forward pack is lacklustre and the backline has very little spark.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Locky24
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • leon.bott
  • Jedhead
  • Manofoneway
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.