NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

Drinkwater got his legs smashed last week and there was nothing. They are making it up as they go

Have fox kicked up the fake sound? I’ve never heard a storm crowd make this sort of noise

how blind is everyone

of course that's a try

Atkins was right in front of it and had a clear view and he still says no try.

Lol... the ref is right there and I don't think I saw the ball on the ground from the video... happy to see it happen against storm, but that seems an odd one to overturn the ref on

At this rate, you may as well just let the kicker have as much time as he wants, god forbid you touch them

Cronk carrying on that there wasn't any intent from Harry.

That doesn't fucking matter. You can't do that. Not for a very fucking long time.

That is a terrible call. Papalii deliberately tripped someone in the earlier game and you sin bin someone for that. Billion dollar game and you cant get out of your own way

I am fast becoming a fan of getting rid of the bunker from general play. Seriously, what a shit show.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • Spooky1013
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.