NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

When they sack Toddy the fraud watch them improve in leaps and bounds. They are more talented than they are showing.
ive been saying for last few years i dont think todd is a good coach. even when they were going so well and others were singing his praisers. I think hes good tactically but he throws his players under the bus so often he does not seem like a good man manager and as we have seen over the years thats the most important part of head coach.

if you cant get your players to dig in for you when there is nothing left in the tank your coaching career wont last

ive been saying for last few years i dont think todd is a good coach. even when they were going so well and others were singing his praisers. I think hes good tactically but he throws his players under the bus so often he does not seem like a good man manager and as we have seen over the years thats the most important part of head coach.

if you cant get your players to dig in for you when there is nothing left in the tank your coaching career wont last
As much as our resident Toddy apologist denies it, he isnt overly popular up north

As much as our resident Toddy apologist denies it, he isnt overly popular up north
I agree, Toddy is not the coach for the cowboys. They need their own Kevy Walters to come and return the culture to that club. None of them look like they are enjoying football and in a team of freaks you need that aspect more than anything.

I agree, Toddy is not the coach for the cowboys. They need their own Kevy Walters to come and return the culture to that club. None of them look like they are enjoying football and in a team of freaks you need that aspect more than anything.

The problem with that idea is the this is pretty much been the Cowboys culture. They've maybe been a decent side for 5-6 years in their entire history. I'm not sure who they would get.

The problem with that idea is the this is pretty much been the Cowboys culture. They've maybe been a decent side for 5-6 years in their entire history. I'm not sure who they would get.
I would be sacking Todd Peyton and throwing the kitchen sink at Wayne Bennet.

I would be sacking Todd Peyton and throwing the kitchen sink at Wayne Bennet.

That ship has sailed.

Hannay might be a good option, but he's still a rookie coach.

The other option worth considering is to wait for the Eels to sack Brad Arthur... He's shown he can rebuild a club, although I don't think he can ever take you to the promised land.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Fozz
  • leon.bott
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Thelmus
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.