International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Drinkwater and Val with absolute junk points again... **** yeah

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Manly win tonight. Not because the storm aren't great but this is just a game they win during a season. They really need it. The storm don't. Scheduled loss for the storm they say.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Val doubling his projected score to make up for the several weeks he will be out for that blatant hip drop.
True, but thank **** for the points... he's been doing nothing since I picked him up

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The tigers squad is complete junk. I’m inclined to think Benji will be a good coach long term but they’ll have to stay patient because it’s a massive rebuild.

Worried2Death

NZWarriors
Everybody hates the Storm..........................I think even deep down the Storm hate the Storm.
As the semites say in the desert, a brother will fight his brother until their cousin comes along, then the two brothers will fight the cousin. Until the Melbourne Storm comes along, then it's never mind about that now mate, **** the Storm!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I've had Manly tipped all week, but changed when Koula dropped out

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Melbourne win tonight, Manly were barely hanging on last week against us, I don't even think Munster is that big of a loss for them. Hughes is a big in though.

Unread

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Culhwch
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Financeguy
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.