CROSS FORUM NRL Round 18 Discussion

NYEagle

Silvertails
I think I’ll head down the pub tonight to watch the Old Coast play over a VB of two. Maybe the old Manly connection can take down the gummie fish.

NYEagle

NYEagle

Silvertails
Ponga is the X-factor QLD need. I think Walsh will be heaps bette for game 3 so both should play.
I like Bradman in there in some capacity. He is a counter to Lomax.

Whether it takes to get Chez 3 straight wins as captain.

NYEagle

Dion Johnson

Silvertails
Ponga is the X-factor QLD need. I think Walsh will be heaps bette for game 3 so both should play.
I like Bradman in there in some capacity. He is a counter to Lomax.

Whatever it takes to get Chez 3 straight wins as captain.

NYEagle
I would like Jake to hold the trophy this year and next 😂.

Bradman is a NSW player, 18TH for NSW, Gagai hopefully gets picked also for QLD.

NYEagle

Silvertails
I would like Jake to hold the trophy this year and next 😂.

Bradman is a NSW player, 18TH for NSW, Gagai hopefully gets picked also for QLD.
Thanks Dion for the correction - great point 😊

I have always cheered on QLD because they have always played as a team and are fun to watch. NSW have always been clunky, boring, and with players that display varied levels of commitment.

That said, I love the NSW team this year, and Madge is a good coach!.

I say let Jake have next year. I just want DCE to get his hat trick and 4/5 year streak and ride off into the sunset a legend. He is right up there with Cam/Slater/Cronk and I want him to be deservedly spoken of amongst those names.

NYEagle

FormerlyJamesW

NZWarriors
Eagle 1 - Silvertails said:
Really looking forward to the Broncs v Panfers tonight. After last weekend's disappointment the Panfers will be at their robotic best again.

My heart wants the Broncs to be up for this, ladder wants them to eat it.

wombatgc

Silvertails
FormerlyJamesW - nzwarriors said:
Just a question for you mate, do you get to use the emojis thingos ( I can hear my daughter cringing from afar. She knows the proper names). And can you see them if someone posts them? Just asking, because I thought someone said you guys from the other clubs couldn’t see them. Someone ….@Dan help me out here!

FormerlyJamesW

NZWarriors
wombatgc - Silvertails said:
Just a question for you mate, do you get to use the emojis thingos ( I can hear my daughter cringing from afar. She knows the proper names). And can you see them if someone posts them? Just asking, because I thought someone said you guys from the other clubs couldn’t see them. Someone ….@Dan help me out here!

Yeah, we get them in our own forum threads and this cross forum one.

I can see the laughing face that you posted in your previous post, if that helps?

FormerlyJamesW

NZWarriors
wombatgc - Silvertails said:

Just adding to my previous post, I don't think you you guys get any edits that we make to the posts on our end, or if you 'like' a post. The rest works great as far as I know.

Mark from Brisbane

Silvertails
I think if the Riff beat the Donkeys tonight that they ( Donkeys ) are in real trouble , they’ve been very very ordinary for a while now.

Yes I know Origin affects them , but in years gone by the “ Baby Broncos “ ( their words ) have gone pretty well.

Even with their stars in they’ve been losing.

If they aren’t careful they’ll be like us, needing too many wins to get to a decent position for the finals.

Eagle 1

Silvertails
FormerlyJamesW - nzwarriors said:
Panfers will be just to clinical tonight. It'll be a black wall defense and they'll be to slick on the flancs in attack.

Active Now

• mieko
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.