CROSS FORUM NRL Round 18 Discussion

I've lost count of the amount of times Mahoney has flopped late on a tackle.

Mahoney is deadset 3m wide of the ptb so he can get a clear run

This has been the best refereed game I can remember. From a guy you least expect it too

I don't know why Ford didn't wait until the Bulldogs player went to grab it and then the moment he put fingertips on it, smash him in the ribs, force an error.

Don't know how to feel after that, had our chances, last tackle options hurt us but can't fault the effort.

Can't wait to hear the excuses from the NRL over the bunker clearing the late head contact on Martin.

Should have been a Warrior penalty for sure

Warriors dudded there, Salmon hit Martin late high (headclash) but play on 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah, can't quite believe that was let go. Had the opportunity to check it and said it was perfectly fine.

Such a shame one of those field goal attempts from Harris-Tavita didn't go over after the Warriors' forwards had absolutely busted their arses to give him the opportunity. Tough result.

Mark from Brisbane - Silvertails said:
Bad luck Warrior boys , but well played , but unlucky there at the end.

Nothing new.

Really it's on our boys, though. Never should have been in that position.

Dead-set could get away with murder as long as it's just a headclash.

Refs have been penalizing head clashes for a few seasons. Deemed reckless contact to the head.

Dead-set could get away with murder as long as it's just a headclash.

Especially when players are put on report and penalised by the bunker for hitting a player late... and that doesn't even need to be the head.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Smokin' Joe
  • K-Style
  • BroncosMan
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Behind enemy lines
  • The Don
  • Bongo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • leon.bott
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Robboi_321
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.