CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

Lol at Parker talking about Foran being in the ruck and then starts interfering with the play when he's going for the try... does the dumb **** not realise that old mate already knocked the ball on so what Foran does after that does not matter.

Fucking moron

We're now on the same competition points as the fucking Titans....

End me.
Tits have a much harder run home to SEPT footy ..got Broncos next that surely must kick into gear ..then the Sharks another team out of form that will we be pumped to dump the tits... then Dragoons away --- Roosters ..KNights ... If Tits make the 8 from those games that deserve it

$3.18 for next week the Tits, easy money.

2 out of 2 so far. Go South’s.

2 out of 2 so far. Go South’s.
Even if Raiders win this week and go 3 points ahead of us, they have no byes and don’t face Wests or Eels.

If Johnson retires and we don't try and sign Fogarty, then somethings weong

Even if Raiders win this week and go 3 points ahead of us, they have no byes and don’t face Wests or Eels.

South’s have on paper a tougher draw but we all know that means shit.
Rather they win and contest the table.
Much better for us for the Bunnies to win IMHO ...as Bunnies have SHARKS,Panthers,Storm to come so no way they are going win more than 1 of those games also knights

Well, this round is certainly sorting the wheat from the chaff.

I don't want to name and shame but you know who you are that threw the name of MCK up for a possible good Warriors signing

Well, this round is certainly sorting the wheat from the chaff.
Not easy being chaff, is it. We went through this realisation after the 2nd Titans loss, pretty sure we can all agree there aren't many lower points in life than being beaten by the Titans. Good luck next week.

I don't want to name and shame but you know who you are that threw the name of MCK up for a possible good Warriors signing
Could you at least name who MCK is? Cause ive no idea

Michael Chee Kam?
Ah ok......really?

Technically part of the hyphenated brigade i suppose, but nowhere near enough impact to be known just by the three initials just yet.....

.....if only for that reason alone a hard pass from me ;)

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • IceWorks
  • Gaz
  • sooticus
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Pablo
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.