CROSS FORUM NRL Round 25 Discussion

Scary hours for the rest of the competition. Somehow Bellamy has got NAS motivated and firing with all the noise. Been excellent the last month. Right before the finals start.

tom hardy bane GIF
The way the officiating is going, I'm calling a Storm Dogs grand final. Storm will take it out.

The way the officiating is going, I'm calling a Storm Dogs grand final. Storm will take it out.

JWH just smoked someone with a shoulder directly to the face a grade 2 careless would see him miss 3 weeks and therefore week 1 of the finals.

His shot was no different to Crichton's which just got him a grade 2.. actually JWH's didn't have the guys slipping into it so his is probably worse

What's the bet on NRL being gutless and just giving him another fine... for the fans of course.

That may have been the slowest length of the field try but it did feature slipping teddy

James Graham suddenly feels some hunger pangs, Slater feels a phantom bite

Do rorters ever tackle below the shoulders... about 5 high shot penalties so far today and we're still in the first half

Omg will the game end already. I wanna see the Sharks smash the Dragons!!

Cronulla are a well coached side. There is no way they’re a top 4 side on talent.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Gaz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Manofoneway
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Astro
  • mitch222
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.