NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

Good try, there is some life left in the Bronchos.

Still time for a comeback, Panthers on the ropes

**** me do they ever call forward passes against the broncos?

God Ennis still going on about Walsh.

Martin has hands like Ford

Annesley goes on about it’s not the direction of the ball over the ground that determines a knock on but the direction of the hands yet any ball hitting the ground is called a knock on even though the directions of the hands maybe backwards

Is this cross-forum working? Apparently not. I feel for the broncbros, hope it doesn't blow out too badly.
Nope. Might be next round.

Our posts go through to broncoshq so they can see it. But broncoshq posts not coming through to our site.

Silvertails no other forums posts get shown there and their own posts don't get shown to other sites.

Nope. Might be next round.

Our posts go through to broncoshq so they can see it. But broncoshq posts not coming through to our site.

Silvertails no other forums posts get shown there and their own posts don't get shown to other sites.
Sproj the banana guy was good for a laugh!

Could have been worse, won the last half hour

we got ruined, with Walsh out we had to have backrowers who can't defend at centre on the edge and it was catastrophic.

Madden wasn't good and we would have expected Walsh to do most of our kicking this game which is what made it even worse.

I got Souths tomorrow night. Have a feeling they really show up

I got Souths tomorrow night. Have a feeling they really show up
People been waiting for them to show up since mid 2023. Roosters will be up for JWH's 300th too.

Walsh gonna get a sponsorship for from Maybelline now lol

Active Now

• scobie
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.