NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

Baker's like their Jacko Ford for ball security. God this is painful trainwreck, just can't enjoy Penrith being brilliant.

Broncos depth will be tested this year. They were lucky last year having their full complement on deck for most of the year but they have some big outs in the coming few weeks.

Broncos with Haas, Reynolds and now Walsh gone.
Capewell, Farnworth and Flegler gone from the GF team.
A spine relying of Cobbo, Mam, Walters and Madden a bit of a worry.

That try by Mitch Kenny was such an obvious double movement.
Its not rugby union.
WTF was the referee thinking and the bunker didn't have the nuts to overrule him.

2nd half could be a slaughter for the ages, call an ambulance and a priest

Its not rugby union.
WTF was the referee thinking and the bunker didn't have the nuts to overrule him.
Come on @Ref wtf do we know??

You’ve got the two most experienced whistlers in the NRL making that decision (Klein & Sutton).

It was as you say an obvious DM

Is this cross-forum working? Apparently not. I feel for the broncbros, hope it doesn't blow out too badly.

Is this cross-forum working? Apparently not. I feel for the broncbros, hope it doesn't blow out too badly.
I do: I want us to be the main threat to a penrith 4-peat this year.

Its not rugby union.

Another dumb innovation from Don V'Landys, if the ref thinks momentum will take them over the line with the ball ending up over the line in the original position then they can ignore it. But of course, they know if they don't give it as a try then the don will end up in their ear. The masses demand entertainment! The don will deliver!

Far out the Panthers are looking so good. Can easily see them in another GF this year.

Don’t be surprised if Walsh gets the 6 Dally M points just for turning up

Not looking forward to magic round.

jeez this going to be 50 - broncos are stripped

Looking at the Broncos makes you appreciate our efforts given that we are currently missing 2 members of our spine. They are looking completely clueless out there now.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • broncotville
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lurker
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.