LIVE GAME NRL Round 4 Discussion

On the obstruction call from last night in the Roosters v Panthers game.

I really don't think Roosters can say they were robbed when Topouniua knocked on in his try that the bunker overlooked.

I really don't think Roosters can say they were robbed when Topouniua knocked on in his try that the bunker overlooked.
The forth referee has spoken, I'll back the call that the Manu try was retroactively added.

What did you make of the penalty against Kenny in the build up to the Manu no try? Do you notice those being called more often, or was this just a case of referee's nit-picking to find a penalty?

I still can't believe they gave that a try, there was clear light between hand and ball and it bounced.

Judiciary charges from this round so far:

Screenshot 2024 03 30 130505

I still can't believe they gave that a try, there was clear light between hand and ball and it bounced.

They've definitely relaxed the put down officiating which I am okay with, if you slow it down with those HD slow motion cameras you can make it look like it's dropped most times.

They've definitely relaxed the put down officiating which I am okay with, if you slow it down with those HD slow motion cameras you can make it look like it's dropped most times.

Except there is absolutely no doubt in this instance.

Except there is absolutely no doubt in this instance.

I agree, they do tend to go one way or another though, black and white.

We've seen that with obstructions, particularly on Thursday night in the same game.

Less of an obstruction than the Drinkwater try

massive dive ... he had zero chance of getting anywhere near Suli

Not sure about that... Luciano runs the inside shoulder of DCE who is the main defender there and he didn't stop in the line... Olakau'atu just runs into him and falls over.

Not sure about that... Luciano runs the inside shoulder of DCE who is the main defender there and he didn't stop in the line... Olakau'atu just runs into him and falls over.
Casey badger though, so common sense definitely out the windows. It's that bizarro footy with the nonsense reffing the fans love so much

There's been some low quality footy in this game so far

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Allo
  • broncotville
  • Spoon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  • porouian
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
... and 47 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.