NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. here is what the Southport Sharks president said:

“We’ve been in constant communication with Israel so we knew he was signing with NTT,” Mahoney said.

“He’s made a commitment to us until the end of 2021 and the Japanese season doesn’t start until January, so there’s no conflict there.

“His agent who brokered the deal in Japan made sure they understood the commitment he’d made to Southort and they all agreed.”

Tyran Wishart- Rod’s son signs with Storm.

Loiero promoted to top 30. He’s a Coast junior so good promotion.
Excellent signing for Melbourne.

I have to wonder how St. George could let him go. Seems like Hook's bread and butter since he discovered Smith and tried to mould McCullough after him.

was
Excellent signing for Melbourne.

I have to wonder how St. George could let him go. Seems like Hook's bread and butter since he discovered Smith and tried to mould McCullough after him.

Dragons seem to float him around a bit half, hooker and six. Be interesting what Storm/Falcons do with him.

You'd hope that maybe he can replace Baptiste and play 9. His kicking game is strong ad his defence is great. He seems a 9 to me.

Classic Storm, could have three 9's in 12 months. This would already be on their radar if they lose Smith.

Yep but at $100k if you get three games or he steps up in a final you’ve got your money back.

Seven Falcons in last two years have debuted for the Storm.
How many Victorians?

Vaughan going to get punted from the dragons (lol what a joke) but you’d imagine he’d be on the cheap side now would be ok to take Lodges spot

Vaughan going to get punted from the dragons (lol what a joke) but you’d imagine he’d be on the cheap side now would be ok to take Lodges spot
Apparently they were shopping him around even before this happened because his attitude sucks. No thanks from me.

Collins locked in long term for the Bondi Rorters

"Nick Politis was on hand to inform reporters and the NRL that both players declined to recieve any compensation for their services, such is the prestige of playing for the Roosters..."

"Peter V'Landys commented that he was pleased to see the salary cap working so effectively and rewarding a club like the Roosters for their hard work in developing local talent"

"Andrew Abdo was in attendance but his offer to comment on the signings was declined by V'Landys..."

Paul Vaughan has been sacked by the Dragons.

Wish they would sack bird too and then we wouldn’t have to pay him for the rest of the year.
Paul White would be physically ill if he found out we'd got out of paying Jack Bird somehow.

Sua to the dragons

Good pick up by the Dragons. He’s be pretty cheap and I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t get him, though that said, I’m also glad we didn’t get in a bidding war, we got the second rower we needed, preferred and wanted.

Good pick up by the Dragons. He’s be pretty cheap and I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t get him, though that said, I’m also glad we didn’t get in a bidding war, we got the second rower we needed, preferred and wanted.
I really don’t see where he’d fit. We’ll have trouble squeezing all our upgraded contract forwards into the 17 as it is, and an experienced prop may still be on the cards.

8. Carrigan

10. Haas
11. Robati
12. Capewell
13. Hetherington

bench:
- Flegler
- Kennedy
- Bullemor
- Palasia
- Paix
- Piakura
- Riki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.