RANT NRL vs Broncos: The book of bullshit

Then why wasnt Latrell or Whigton punished?

And why did Walsh cop a higher fine than Luai or Addo Carr?

And why did Luai escape sanction for putting his hands on an official?

There is just too many contradicting outcomes for it to be simple coincidence.

Surely Wighton had prior warnings too considering his drunken rampage that resulted in a 2-month suspended jail sentence back in 2018 for assaulting 5 men.

Unlike the saints that are Latrell and Wighton.

Like how Wighton didn't get arrested and charged for bashing up a bunch of blokes during preseason a couple years back... and Latrell breaking covid rules multiple times, and basically just having a blatant disregard towards the whole thing, which I think started putting the restart of the comp at risk.

Look I'm not saying they're not inconsistent (they 100% are). But we're not the only team that cops bullshit decisions.

There has always been stupid inconsistencies in regards to suspensions in the NRL. But we are not the only club to cop it.
No doubt, im sure other clubs cop their fair share of the bullshit, but jeez its hard to ignore it when it just keeps happening over and over to the club you follow.

No doubt, im sure other clubs cop their fair share of the bullshit, but jeez its hard to ignore it when it just keeps happening over and over to the club you follow.
Yea, but fans would obviously be more aware (or even look out for it) of it happening to the clubs they follow. You should see some of the other forums of clubs we have beaten this year. They all seem to think that that we are the new chosen ones by the NRL lol.

Yea, but fans would obviously be more aware (or even look out for it) of it happening to the clubs they follow. You should see some of the other forums of clubs we have beaten this year. They all seem to think that that we are the new chosen ones by the NRL lol.
From the Sharks forum:
Screenshot 20230628 185832

Have they forgotten their 3 week doping suspensions and totally not cheating in 2016 Premiership?

Broncos 5th most penalised club in the comp... up from 3rd last prior to the storm game

Sharks currently the least penalised team in the comp... perhaps their time has already come

View attachment 22831

Lol just biased fans. Reminds me of another NRL forum....

Torso try - Lyon Manly
Dropkick try - Slater Melbourne
From the Sharks forum:
View attachment 22830
I'd actually agree with this take. However, I think in terms of Brisbane they are being allowed to slow down the ruck far more than they were in previous years. I think it is a relativity thing, and I also think that our hard curse has been lifted now Redcliffe is in the comp. Just can't be too successful in the closest competition ever.

The comp. will play out how it will now that Melbourne and Penrith are on track. Those two are the important ones in the battle against AFL. Cowboys just cried their way to a GF. Successful club in a remote area, no real danger from outside.

The league just tries to balance it that all clubs remain successful enough to be profitable. They've learnt from previous mistakes, where failing clubs have milked the league.

Tigers will have some help in coming years. Dragons maybe as well, because it is almost in a club's interest to fall to shit to win a GF.

Torso try - Lyon Manly
Dropkick try - Slater Melbourne

I'd actually agree with this take. However, I think in terms of Brisbane they are being allowed to slow down the ruck far more than they were in previous years. I think it is a relativity thing, and I also think that our hard curse has been lifted now Redcliffe is in the comp. Just can't be too successful in the closest competition ever.

The comp. will play out how it will now that Melbourne and Penrith are on track. Those two are the important ones in the battle against AFL. Cowboys just cried their way to a GF. Successful club in a remote area, no real danger from outside.

The league just tries to balance it that all clubs remain successful enough to be profitable. They've learnt from previous mistakes, where failing clubs have milked the league.

Tigers will have some help in coming years. Dragons maybe as well, because it is almost in a club's interest to fall to shit to win a GF.
Drop kick try reminds me of Matt Gillett dropping the ball and getting a foot to it, kicking a field goal only to be denied, because.

Is it possible the NRL picks on us because we're a bunch of WHINY LITTLE GIRLY BITCHES who think we deserve to win the premiership every year because that's how it used to be?

Is it possible we're a bunch of ENTITLED SOOKS who cry foul every time one of our players breaks a rule and gets caught?

If not, instead of CONSTANTLY WHINGING AND BITCHING let's see your organized crime chart and get to the bottom of who is telling V'Landys and his predecessors to keep picking on us.

Broncos 5th most penalised club in the comp... up from 3rd last prior to the storm game

Sharks currently the least penalised team in the comp... perhaps their time has already come

View attachment 22831
We've played one more game then most though. So we'll be dropping down the list one everyone plays the same amount

Is it possible the NRL picks on us because we're a bunch of WHINY LITTLE GIRLY BITCHES who think we deserve to win the premiership every year because that's how it used to be?

Is it possible we're a bunch of ENTITLED SOOKS who cry foul every time one of our players breaks a rule and gets caught?

If not, instead of CONSTANTLY WHINGING AND BITCHING let's see your organized crime chart and get to the bottom of who is telling V'Landys and his predecessors to keep picking on us.

I'm very busy, but I'll get there now that I have formalised it. I'll send you a copy when it's done, PM me your address please.

Is it possible that you're just a complete wanker?

BHQ:
Of course he is Fourex !!!!

I'm very busy, but I'll get there now that I have formalised it. I'll send you a copy when it's done, PM me your address please.
Given that it predates the fall of the USSR, I'm guessing it's not Russia mafia. Am I right so far?

Active Now

• Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Skyblues87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.