NRLW 2021 Round 5 Broncos vs Eels

Aww it was Ali

One of the most incredible things about hall is not only is she the most damaging ball runner in the comp but her ability to draw and pass is better than a lot of NRL players

And she is super fit.

They need to do more double headers Broncos Womens/Men on sunday. These crowds are much bigger what they usually get at womens games, and our womens team deserves a bigger crowd.

One of the most incredible things about hall is not only is she the most damaging ball runner in the comp but her ability to draw and pass is better than a lot of NRL players

Best forward in the comp by a distance imo.

They need to do more double headers Broncos Womens/Men on sunday. These crowds are much bigger what they usually get at womens games, and our womens team deserves a bigger crowd.

First game at Suncorp for the girls since 2018. NSWRL rules again*

*I get it as far as costs go though

Minor prems! I didn’t pay attention to the first couple years. Have we won every minor prem and GF so far?

Millie Boyle has more than a shout there.

I dont think she is as good as Amber. She doesnt have the ball playing game Amber has. I reckon Hall could move to prop and still be as effective as she is on an edge. We probably have the 3 best forwards in the womens game in Boyle, Hall and Lenarduzzi.

Glad we got the Roosters, we will stomp them.
Will be us and the Dragons for sure, but would love an upset and chance to redeem against the Titans.

I don’t think you can call a bench forward the best.

I know she’s great in QCup and has been good for the Warriors, but I don’t think you can give it to her at the moment

Bench doesn’t worry me because she’s still playing 45-50 minutes. She’s been great coming on and having an impact.

She’s the most complete forward, never misses a tackle, great pass and always impacts games.

Bench doesn’t worry me because she’s still playing 45-50 minutes. She’s been great coming on and having an impact.

She’s the most complete forward, never misses a tackle, great pass and always impacts games.

She doesnt really have the offload in her game that Amber does. I presume the Hale you are talking about is Georgia

Thats why you piggy back it onto a mens game.

I’m not disagreeing, but we just don’t have the bargaining power to demand that, despite our success

Can you imagine what the scoreline would have been if Upton played?

She would have carved up that Eels defence.

Can you imagine what the scoreline would have been if Upton played?

She would have carved up that Eels defence.

Yeah Maddick has done well as far as defending kicks and coming into the back line movements, but has nowhere near the support play and ability to bust through defensive lines Tamika does. We’d have hit 50 at least

Active Now

• dasherhalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • teampjta
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • Bronco bob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mr Fourex
  • Redux
  • Kev_Guz
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Johnny92
  • Dazza 92
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.