NRLW NRLW and Women's Rugby League General Discussion 2024

With the Sharks beating the Knights, we’re into the top 4 with a game vs the last placed Tigers coming up.
Big turnaround. After the first 2 games I thought we wouldn’t win a game this season. The inclusions of Broughton, Shanae and Waaka have been huge for us.

Big turnaround. After the first 2 games I thought we wouldn’t win a game this season. The inclusions of Broughton, Shanae and Waaka have been huge for us.

Cutting errors and discipline has been just as big:

vs Eels: 10 errors, 12 penalties, 38% possession and 70% completion.

vs Roosters: 17(!) errors, 8 penalties, 49% possession and 60% completion

Against

vs Titans: 8 errors, 5 pens, 57% possession and 81% completion

vs Raiders: 8 errors, 5 pens, 55% possession and 78% completion

Kennedy Cherrington annoys the **** out of me

Waaka and Hufanga could be smokies for the Dally M if they have another few good games

Votes go silent now

Leaderboard after Round 4​

Lauren Brown (Titans) - 12
Abbi Church (Eels) - 10
Brooke Anderson (Sharks) - 10
Simaima Taufa (Raiders) - 10
Olivia Kernick (Roosters) - 9
Ellie Johnston (Sharks) - 8
Tarryn Aiken (Roosters) - 8
Rachael Pearson (Eels) - 7
Zahara Temara (Raiders) - 7
Stacey Waaka (Broncos) - 7
Sarah Togatuki (Wests Tigers) - 7
Jess Sergis (Roosters) - 6
Annessa Biddle (Sharks) - 6
Millie Elliott (Roosters) - 6
Tiana Penitani (Sharks) - 6
Mele Hufanga (Broncos) - 6

Fressard is a sook.

Roosters getting absolutely smashed, hardly getting anywhere near the Titans line.

Fressard, Strange and you could bet your house Sergis would've been involved if she was playing

All grubs

And still trying to go at Full time

Can't hack losing, the losers

And still trying to go at Full time

Can't hack losing, the losers
More concerned about the makeup and fake eyelashes.
Millie Elliott still the best player in that family

Fressard facing 2-3 weeks for her starting the fight

Bent only a warning if she pleads guilty

More concerned about the makeup and fake eyelashes.
Millie Elliott still the best player in that family

Kelleher loves a set of eyelashes - some of the broncos girls have called it out in Chelsea’s video interview series (not Jocelyn directly though), asking why would you do that? You’re playing footy ffs

Millie’s lost her impact. Either the rest of the comp has caught up or she’s gotten too comfortable

She got barged over by Teagan Berry last week - a fullback that is not even close to the biggest player at all

Wish it was career for Fressard.

I was a fan until she accused Werner of biting last year.

Can tell from her behaviour she’s a dropkick in everyday life. Being in that club hasn’t helped, as she’s didn’t seem like a total dickhead when she played for us

Kelleher loves a set of eyelashes - some of the broncos girls have called it out in Chelsea’s video interview series (not Jocelyn directly though), asking why would you do that? You’re playing footy ffs

Millie’s lost her impact. Either the rest of the comp has caught up or she’s gotten too comfortable

She got barged over by Teagan Berry last week - a fullback that is not even close to the biggest player at all
They’re probably trying to get the attention of a sugar daddy from Vaucluse at the same time.
I think it’s both with Millie.
It’s been a bit hard following with all the player movements but I guess that will happen for a while when establishing new teams.
Good to hear the warriors will have a team return next year

Millie is a shadow of her former self as a player. Just going through the motions and more interested in her media/commentary gigs.

I was a fan until she accused Werner of biting last year.

Can tell from her behaviour she’s a dropkick in everyday life. Being in that club hasn’t helped, as she’s didn’t seem like a total dickhead when she played for us
My take is she has always been a fuckstick but there were enough strong leaders here at the time she was with us to keep her in check. She’s now at a club where being a grubby POS is a prerequisite so she can be herself.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • mystico
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.