NRLW NRLW Brisbane Broncos Discussion 2024

I was looking at an article of the Bulldogs NRLW signings so far and the article had the caption.

"The Bulldogs make a splash in the player market signing a number of big names. Brisbane Broncos fullback Hayley Maddick joins the..."

When I read that, I nearly jumped for joy, then I opened the article...

The Bulldogs make a splash in the player market signing a number of big names. Brisbane Broncos fullback Hayley Maddick joins the show off the back of a record breaking game last week.

My heart sank.

She’s been good the last two weeks

Real test comes over the next two weeks vs Knights and Sharks.

For both her and the team - are they true contenders or flat-track home ground bullies

I was looking at an article of the Bulldogs NRLW signings so far and the article had the caption.

"The Bulldogs make a splash in the player market signing a number of big names. Brisbane Broncos fullback Hayley Maddick joins the..."

When I read that, I nearly jumped for joy, then I opened the article...

The Bulldogs make a splash in the player market signing a number of big names. Brisbane Broncos fullback Hayley Maddick joins the show off the back of a record breaking game last week.

My heart sank.
The Maddick hate especially this year is way over-blown. She has been good even great at times this year.

The Maddick hate especially this year is way over-blown. She has been good even great at times this year.
I respect the fact she is lightweight, small framed and always gets smashed. But always seems to get up and keeps taking runs.

Nicholls leaving Raiders to join the Warriors next season.

I wonder if we're going to lose Stacey to the Warriors, as well. She's only signed for '24. I hope to god we don't.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.