NRLW NRLW Brisbane Broncos Discussion 2024

Yeah you can't carry both Brill and Vinny on the bench.

Who would you go for? Would you promote from within or bring in someone even possibly looking over in England? Butler from Knights isn't contracted for '25 and not sure if she's signed anywhere else. I feel like she would be good off the bench, big body and hard to stop.

I would be keeping an eye on that situation with Cowboys, as well. Talk of them moving to Cairns and apparently quite a few of the players aren't happy with that.

I don't know if we need anyone.

Might see Shalom debut next year - there'll be a few eyes on her after her perfomance for Ipswich SHS in the National Schoolgirls Cup final (amongst other achievements already):

She plays lock and is the first try scorer and goalkicker

A bit of a little wrecking ball - she's about Destiny Brill's stature so it remains to be seen how effective she'll be against the seasoned players and not schoolgirls, but she's already played Super W and if there's one thing she's got, it's drive and energy

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.