NRLW & General Women's Rugby League Discussion 2021-22

This was what expansion etc was all about - stopping the Brisbane domination.
Yeah they were shitty when in "2021" we managed to practically keep the same team despite their points-based cap. Definitely had to break up the girls for 2022.

Big challenge for the team and coaching staff to stay in touch now, time to see what they're made of!

Get fucked.

I know Loz lives there, but this is bullshit

I’m this close to giving up and not caring anymore.

Who is the dragons FB? think she was pretty good last season probably the form FB

Who is the dragons FB? think she was pretty good last season probably the form FB

Emma Tonegato - former 7s player (but also played League before that including for the Jillaroos)

I’m still seething over this, in addition to the others.

@1910 can you please shed some light on what the actual **** Kelvin and Co are doing this season? There’s absolutely no excuse for losing Brown

I’ll be happy so long as my girls Robbo and Loz Brown never leave.

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

If we lose Aitken as well, I'll be pissed.

I’m still seething over this, in addition to the others.

@1910 can you please shed some light on what the actual **** Kelvin and Co are doing this season? There’s absolutely no excuse for losing Brown

It's the Broncos choices, they already have Ali as one of their salary cap free players so they're there for the taking.

It's the Broncos choices, they already have Ali as one of their salary cap free players so they're there for the taking.

Good so it’s entirely on the club being stupid.

At least I know who to direct my vitriol at

From what I saw last season, Ali (while obviously great) was arguably less important to the team on the field than all of those other girls. I hope the club is making the right decision.

I'm nowhere near the fan that some in this thread are, but IMO I thought Ali looked like she hit the wall this season. I wouldn't be nominating her as a salary cap exempt player moving forward.

Teitzel re-signs at the Knights

Seems she’s given up being a fullback. Halves perhaps? Second row seems a waste

Our options are running out very quickly, unless we’re going to play Robbo there.

Seems she’s given up being a fullback. Halves perhaps?

Our options are running out very quickly, unless we’re going to play Robbo there.

Going with Maddick?

Going with Maddick?

God I hope not.

She’s average at best, 30 years old and has only being playing league for a couple of years coming over from touch. She’s not up to it, and a mile away from the fullbacks every other team will have. She wasn’t even playing fullback in the couple of games of QCup she played since the season ended

Seems she’s given up being a fullback. Halves perhaps?

Can ciesiolka play fullback?

Can ciesiolka play fullback?

Possibly. Not sure of the positions she’s played prior to coming back to league. Since then only wing and centre

She’s got the speed and game awareness imo to do it. I’d be more comfortable with her than Maddick. Plenty of time at only 24/25 too

Seems she’s given up being a fullback. Halves perhaps? Second row seems a waste

She's played so well in the second row this season. Been really impressed.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Thelmus
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.