NRLW & General Women's Rugby League Discussion 2021-22

She's played so well in the second row this season. Been really impressed.

I mean that’s not surprising- she’s a good player and her size/height allows her to do so

I just feel it’s a waste not being in the halves or fullback for someone of her ability

Gould, Harden and Phillips re-sign

Surely we have someone else in mind for hooker. We can’t go back to Gould after having Brown there

Brisbane sign Jaime Chapman

With Ciesiolka, Robbo, Turner and Bass signed as well, it likely means one of them goes to fullback, as they’re all first-teamers, provided Bass has tightened up her deficiencies

I felt this one may have been on the cards - living in Queensland permanently now as far as I know.

Good signing, although it’ll make watching our games on Fox intolerable with Gale commentating

Brisbane sign Jaime Chapman

With Ciesiolka, Robbo, Turner and Bass signed as well, it likely means one of them goes to fullback, as they’re all first-teamers, provided Bass has tightened up her deficiencies

I felt this one may have been on the cards - living in Queensland permanently now as far as I know.

Good signing, although it’ll make watching our games on Fox intolerable with Gale commentating

She doesn't make up for losing Upton, but I think it's a very positive signing and one the Broncos needed. She's fast, very strong and is pretty good at finding space. Playing with our spine, I'm expecting very good things from her this season.

Knights sign 4 Roosters players

Meakes, Predebon, Higgins and Karpani

They’ll have an entirely new team outside of Johnston and Fressard at this rate.

7 new players already

Look to be the team to beat though if they gel

If the Broncos need a hooker get Emma Manzelmann from the Knights, she is the star for the Stars.

Upton looking dangerous and Peters in the Grand Final- Brill is the drill in the middle.

Half time Stars 10-6

If the Broncos need a hooker get Emma Manzelmann from the Knights, she is the star for the Stars.

Upton looking dangerous and Peters in the Grand Final- Brill is the drill in the middle.

Half time Stars 10-6

Yeah I’ve thought about her. If we can offer her a starting spot with Higgins at the Knights now I think we could get her

Knights sign 4 Roosters players

Meakes, Predebon, Higgins and Karpani

They’ll have an entirely new team outside of Johnston and Fressard at this rate.

7 new players already

This is why it's hard to get a love for players or teams- it's like the IPL more than the NRL.

What a ending!

Stars Premiers- Manzelmann MOTM

Most of the time, that ball kicks on and goes dead and Capras win

This is why it's hard to get a love for players or teams- it's like the IPL more than the NRL.

And here I thought the money cap was supposed to fix it /s

it obviously won’t be ‘solved’ until the girls can be paid a living full time wage

Titans sign Madison Bartlett, Emily Curtain and Hagiga Mosby

Another player gone, but with our first choice backline effectively set, I’m not surprised

7E578DE3 367A 4273 9113 77DF16BA4B50

Thank god we’ve kept Ferguson

I hope we see her in the halves a lot more this year

Missed out on Manzelmann @1910

Bobbi Law, Emma Manzelmann, Kyra Simon, Autumn-Rain Stephens-Daly and Kirra Dibb re-sign at the Knights.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • Midean
  • ezpz
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.