NSW 2018

Alec

International Rep
The important thing is who will be his assistant coach. That is, the real coach, not the figurehead.

Caniffe

NRL Player
NSW will win, Fittler will be the Messiah, and Slater/Cronk/Smith will retire.

There is no other future for 2018 than this.

Then in 2019, Milford would have lost a few pounds and will carve it up with Munster and we'll be back to scheduled programming.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
I'm interested to see what Fittler does. I don't think he'll be a total failure, but any coach is facing a nightmare coming up against one of the best spines of all time.
Agreed. As big of an airhead as he comes across, he knows the game and teams he coaches, generally do well. Roosters excluded of course. He'll, surprisingly, make a good change to the teams culture as well. He'll have them out in the community doing the sort of things QLD do.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Agreed. As big of an airhead as he comes across, he knows the game and teams he coaches, generally do well. Roosters excluded of course. He'll, surprisingly, make a good change to the teams culture as well. He'll have them out in the community doing the sort of things QLD do.
I believe he will be the worst thing to happen to their state team. I can already see the headlines fro mthe first night in camp and the first drunken antics. This is a guy who is like a dumb dog and is friends with everyone. There is no way he will be able to remain in control of some of the absolute scums cunts they have playing for them.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
I believe he will be the worst thing to happen to their state team. I can already see the headlines fro mthe first night in camp and the first drunken antics. This is a guy who is like a dumb dog and is friends with everyone. There is no way he will be able to remain in control of some of the absolute scums ****s they have playing for them.
Screenshot taken......

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Has he already come out and said he'll pick Pearce?

If not, that puts him one up on Laurie already.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Freddy could be the catalyst to a new era. I’ve always liked and respected him for many reasons, his football smarts not least. However, he needs tacticians, good staff and most importantly, a leader like Cam Smith, or a Jonathon Thurston. That’s where the cookie crumbles.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Freddy could be the catalyst to a new era. I’ve always liked and respected him for many reasons, his football smarts not least. However, he needs tacticians, good staff and most importantly, a leader like Cam Smith, or a Jonathon Thurston. That’s where the cookie crumbles.
I think they have something good brewing for the next five years or so, but they have to be willing to stick with Freddy even if they lose a few, and they will, because they will be seeing off Smith, Cronk, Billy etc.

Those jerseys:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter