NSW 2018

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2017' started by Mr Fourex, Jul 13, 2017.

Brad Fittler named NSW Coach.

1. Excellent.

2. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

So who will be the next NSW coach?

Harry Sack likes this.
  3. Morkel

Morkel

Good thing they've identified the issue with their culture and have made moves to rectify it through a sensible, no-nonsense coach.

[​IMG]

GKDonkey likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Cult3 likes this.
  5. Alec

Alec International Rep

The important thing is who will be his assistant coach. That is, the real coach, not the figurehead.

6. Broncs_Fan

Broncs_Fan NRL Player

Fittler did well with Lebanon. He made a lot of sense when ever he was interviewed also.

7. I'm interested to see what Fittler does. I don't think he'll be a total failure, but any coach is facing a nightmare coming up against one of the best spines of all time.

Harry Sack likes this.
  8. Caniffe

Caniffe

NSW will win, Fittler will be the Messiah, and Slater/Cronk/Smith will retire.

There is no other future for 2018 than this.

Then in 2019, Milford would have lost a few pounds and will carve it up with Munster and we'll be back to scheduled programming.

9. Agreed. As big of an airhead as he comes across, he knows the game and teams he coaches, generally do well. Roosters excluded of course. He'll, surprisingly, make a good change to the teams culture as well. He'll have them out in the community doing the sort of things QLD do.

Black Philip likes this.
  10. I believe he will be the worst thing to happen to their state team. I can already see the headlines fro mthe first night in camp and the first drunken antics. This is a guy who is like a dumb dog and is friends with everyone. There is no way he will be able to remain in control of some of the absolute scums **** they have playing for them.

11. Screenshot taken......

theshed likes this.
  12. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

Has he already come out and said he'll pick Pearce?

If not, that puts him one up on Laurie already.

13. I've saved mine as "freddyisauselesstit.png". What did you call yours?

14. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Freddy could be the catalyst to a new era. I’ve always liked and respected him for many reasons, his football smarts not least. However, he needs tacticians, good staff and most importantly, a leader like Cam Smith, or a Jonathon Thurston. That’s where the cookie crumbles.

15. Quite simple really "nashyiswrong.png"

Morkel likes this.
  16. Thoroughly enjoying how bad the new NSW jersey is that they've been hyping for weeks.

[​IMG]

17. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

That is terrible.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  18. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

I think they have something good brewing for the next five years or so, but they have to be willing to stick with Freddy even if they lose a few, and they will, because they will be seeing off Smith, Cronk, Billy etc.

Those jerseys:

[​IMG]

Black Philip, soup and Harry Sack like this.
  19. GKDonkey

GKDonkey NRL Captain

Pathetic jerseys

Harry Sack likes this.