NSW is gayer than 10 gay men and The Rock is their messiah!!

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
Wouldn't be surprised. Seems to be the norm amongst a lot of Sydney based Broncos fans. The true meaning of a turncoat.

You'd know...

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Hammoz said:
The Rock said:
Wouldn't be surprised. Seems to be the norm amongst a lot of Sydney based Broncos fans. The true meaning of a turncoat.

You'd know...

Hammo please, I think what The Rock is saying is that he was a turncoat then, and he's a turncoat now.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
As would Greg Inglis and Israel Folau.....

Inglis you get some credit...Falou?? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
Hammo please, I think what The Rock is saying is that he was a turncoat then, and he's a turncoat now.

Look, he has a point, which holds as much credit as his points about Sydney-siders loving RL.

Sydney loves Origin, until Wednesday 3rd June at 10pm....then Origin will be a thing that only "bogan rednecks" care about, "because Sydney doesn't need a footy game to feel good about themselves" [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
Hammoz said:
[quote="The Rock":83ls75tw]As would Greg Inglis and Israel Folau.....

Inglis you get some credit...Falou?? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Why not? He was born in NSW and spent 70% of his life in NSW. He grew up in NSW.

He's a turncoat.[/quote:83ls75tw]

So you were born in 1985. Supported QLD til 2003. Last 6 years spent supporting NSW. So you've spent 75% of your life supporting QLD. GOing by your theory you're a turncoat!!!!! Should call you Steve Turner (height similarities there as well!!)

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Under eligibility rules Folau ain't no turncoat, neither is Inglis.

In your situation there is only one rule - support your state, and you turncoated on NSW once, and you turncoated on QLD, so you're the world turncoat leader!!!!

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Never did I say that eligibility rules apply in YOUR situation.

Meh, go grab yourself a vodka cruiser.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Corona Jeb, Corona. [icon_wink

NSW drinks beers with fruit....

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
As would Greg Inglis and Israel Folau.....

Lets not start this shit again... NSW poofs keep bringing it up, but there are just as many players born outside of NSW that have played for NSW. just a quick example:

Peter Stirling
Ken Negas
Willie Mason
Peter Wallace
Ryan Hoffman

and many more that i can be bothered listing now... :roll:

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Obviously, Folau picked QLD because he is smart and selected the superior State.

Plus, he went to an orsm high school in QLD. :D

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
What? Born? I'm not just talking about being "Born" there. Who cares where they are born, that means shit. But when you've spent 70% of your life in New South Wales and you've grew up there, then claim yourself as a Queenslander, that's lame as shit.

You know all i am hearing is; cry cry cry cry - NSW ARE SHITHOUSE, we have twice or 3 times the players to choose from but we still can't beat those legendary QUEENSLANDERS!!!! [icon_drun

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
We may lose arguments, however, it's been a little while since we lost Origin you know.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Dave said:
Backing the Broncos from time to time I can understand Coxy - plenty of times where we have gone into games and you think we have little or no chance of winning. But to back NSW every game???? It would be like having $1 on every horse in the Melbourne Cup just so you can say you backed the winner.

I just don't see the logic from a gambling point of view - throw money away just to prevent yourself from being upset if we lose???

Its hard to explain to ppl like u, because u obviously wont ever get it.

But ill try..

Do u have a car?

Do u insure that car?

Do you want to write that car off to collect the insurance?

Didnt think so, but u still pay to have insurance dont u (im assuming u have said to the last few questions) lol.

I put money on nsw as insurance. If QLD loses (/ my car crashes) at least there is something to soften the blow.
no part of me wants nsw to win, just like no part of me wants to write off my car.

I has nothing to do with saying i backed the winner, if that was the case id put money on both teams wouldnt i.

Also, think of it this way, if qld happen to lose, who will be sadder? you, the guy who just saw his state lose in origin, or me the guy who saw the same thing happen but at least has $250 or so to wipe the tears on.

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
The only reason there is more people to choose from in Qld is because abortions are illegal....

too far....??

I think not....

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Never back against your team. That's my rule. Either back them or keep your money in your pocket icon_thumbs_u

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
But Rocky, do you really want players who consider themselves Queenslanders to play for NSW - if Gringo thinks of himself as a Qlder, that's really the most important thing, isn't it? Would you really wanna force a boy who went to School in Wavell Heights, a school with a proud origin tradition, to been wrapped up in a blue straight jacket

Doesn't NSW have enough players who don't wanna be there *cough - Lyon - cough*

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • The Don
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • KickHaas
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.