NSW is gayer than 10 gay men and The Rock is their messiah!!

So....by reading this...I'm not a QLDer?

I've only lived in QLD for nearly 10 years, which is about 45% of my life.

Therefore, 75% > 45% = Not a QLDer?

Who the devil do I represent then? lolz.

well you haven't lived in NSW for that other percentage so therefore you are fine Kris...you are allowed to support QLD lol

Well no, she should be compelled to take no interest in state of origin other than as an unbiased observer...

She is not Queensland or NSW by Origin and therefore is not entitled to barrack for QLD or NSW.

She must cheer on the referees instead.

For you then Kris:
0,,6030572,00.jpg

What about me? Because I was born here, do I get to support the maroons Coxy? Please say yes.

Browny!

So I'll be wearing a sleeveless shirt when I go to Origin 3 then?

I'll dye my current QLD jersey pink (like the refs) and then cut the sleeves off...

Does anyone else want to support the refs/Victorians with me?

Nashy said:
What about me? Because I was born here, do I get to support the maroons Coxy? Please say yes.

Yes, Rock permits you to support QLD.

Kris: don't need to dye your Maroon jersey...just bleach it.

The Rock said:
What? Born? I'm not just talking about being "Born" there. Who cares where they are born, that means shit. But when you've spent 70% of your life in New South Wales and you've grew up there, then claim yourself as a Queenslander, that's lame as shit.

[icon_lol1.

He played for Qld Schoolboys under 15's, and Qld under 16's, therefore making him a Queenslander. Douche.

So why was Peter Sterling such a passionate Blue? He was born in Toowoomba?

The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":3sicbyob][quote="The Rock":3sicbyob]What? Born? I'm not just talking about being "Born" there. Who cares where they are born, that means shit. But when you've spent 70% of your life in New South Wales and you've grew up there, then claim yourself as a Queenslander, that's lame as shit.

[icon_lol1.

He played for Qld Schoolboys under 15's, and Qld under 16's, therefore making him a Queenslander. Douche.[/quote:3sicbyob]

I'm not questioning his eligibility ya goon bag. Technically, according to the rules he is eligible to play for QLD. I'm not disputing that.

I'm just saying that I think it's lame a shit that some players out there who have grew up and were born in NSW, claim themselves to be Queenslanders when they've spent most of their life in NSW. The true meaning of "origin" is all but gone.

or?i?gin
??/??r?d??n, ??r-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [awr-i-jin, or-] Show IPA
–noun
1. something from which anything arises or is derived; source; fountainhead: to follow a stream to its origin.
2. rise or derivation from a particular source: the origin of a word.
3. the first stage of existence; beginning: the origin of Quakerism in America.

Queenslanders harp on about being "passionate Queenslanders" and they pride themselves on how much support they show their state but I think they are the real ones that have trouble understanding what State Of Origin really means.[/quote:3sicbyob]

LOLZ! When you mentioned Falou you lost all credibility. He left as a kid, moved to QLD, spent his most important years (of his very young life) developing here, ergo he's a Queenslander.

If someone has been in Australia for 6 or 7 years, and they have sworn citizenship, doesn't that make them Australian? Thought so.

Under Origin eligibility rules, players born in one state may appear for the other should they play their first senior game in that state.

I'm still chuckling over the fact you looked up "origin" in a dictionary, thereby missing the entire (or "true" as you put it) understanding of the eligibility of SoO or simply ignoring them to try and sustain some credibility.

Wanna clutch?;
fatstraws.jpg

The Rock said:
or?i?gin
??/??r?d??n, ??r-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [awr-i-jin, or-] Show IPA
–noun
1. something from which anything arises or is derived; source; fountainhead: to follow a stream to its origin.
2. rise or derivation from a particular source: the origin of a word.
3. the first stage of existence; beginning: the origin of Quakerism in America.

Queenslanders harp on about being "passionate Queenslanders" and they pride themselves on how much support they show their state but I think they are the real ones that have trouble understanding what State Of Origin really means.

Origin with regards to State of Origin means where they began their senior football career. Been that way since the beginning and there has been absolutely nothing wrong with it since the beginning.

Oh and I believe Inglis played his first senior football for Wavell Heights.

I find it lame as shit that you claim someone who left NSW at the age of 12, who is now 20, isn't in fact a QLDer.

I mean, as a 20 year old, do you relate with what you did through your teenage years or through your childhood?

For me, it's teenage years...the developing years.

But hey, we understand you (and the greater NSW media) have nothing to look forward to (like developing some people who CAN actually play RL) so you spend your time saying silly things about how such and such could (albeit incorrectly saying such statements) have been eligible for NSW and such and such is "lame" for choosing to represent the State of which they have spent their entire teenage years (and therefore most likely 90% of their memory) in.

The Rock said:
Um Hammo, Folau is 20 years old. He was in NSW until he was 13. I'm Sorry, but if I was born and RAISED as a child and spent my child hood years in NSW, I'd class myself as a New South Welshman. But hey, that's just me - Can't say the same for turncoat Folau.

Jeb you can interpret it how you want - But you guys as usual are missing the point. I find it lame as shit that if you are born AND grew up in NSW then call yourself a Queenslander. That's all I'm saying!
I beleive Stirling and his family left Toowoomba when he was 12, i don't see the difference between him and Folau
Jeba said:
Oh and I believe Inglis played his first senior football for Wavell Heights.

Actually, The footy show did have footage of him playing a sole game in the Arrive Alive cup in NSW, which is considered senior football (not sure if it was just before or just after his 16th B'Day though)

I'm one of those people who has grown up in NSW and yet i support Queensland.

Started supporting the Broncos around when i was eight, saw that all the players got selected for Queensland so i supported them. As a youngster, that's what you do. [icon_shru

As i've grown up my passion in supporting Queensland has increased and i've never really felt anything for NSW.

You can all call me a turncoat, traitor or whatever. I don't particularly care if you do.

It's not going to change my mind. I'm not going to support a team i feel nothing for.

I was born in Tweed Heads but have lived in QLD for 20 years.. I go for QLD always have and always will. My sister born in Tweed Heads also lived in QLD for 20 years. She supports NSW so obviously she was dropped at birth.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • levikaden
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.