NSW Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still pick T-REX in the side although he hasn't played for 9 weeks. If Williams is match fit and firing QLD better watch out. I would love Todd Carney to have a blinder and to prove Tony Currie is nothing more than a piece of shit that should dissapear.

I would still pick T-REX in the side although he hasn't played for 9 weeks. If Williams is match fit and firing QLD better watch out. I would love Todd Carney to have a blinder and to prove Tony Currie is nothing more than a piece of shit that should dissapear.

Former Brisbane Bronco Tony Currie.

I know he is a Bronco. That's the only positive I can think off about him though.

Not sure if serious...

But yes, I agree that we will have a very dangerous backline. However, you could have the BEST backline in the comp but if your halves don't know how to distribute the ball then it won't mean jack shit.

Personally, this year I think it all comes down to the halves. If Ricky picks that team, I personally think that if we can "match" the QLD pack (Which is quite possible now that I think about it) then our halves might just be able to perform at their peak.

NSW have potentially had excellent back-lines for the last 3-4 years, yet somehow keep coming up with inferior players - think Turner, Quinn, Hayne at centre etc etc etc. Hopefully they pick the best players in their best positions for once!

Watching the Cowboys the last few weeks I would have no issue if Ricky picks Sims I honestly don't think he is playing anywhere near as well as he was last season. Having such a disrupted start to the year he really doesn't have that damage factor to his running at the moment. I don't thinnk he would cope with the pace this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.