NYC Grand Final - Broncos vs Warriors - LIVE Discussion

Agreed. Except do we have the room? Oates, Gillett, Glenn, Parker, Thaiday.

Absolutely. Lose Thaiday, Parker is awesome but how much longer will he go? Glenn can stay or go eventually. Oates, Arrow and Gillett is a good future backrow post Parker.

How good has George Fai been off the bench!! Positives are him, Arrow, Offy and Jikorima. I'm also really liking the way Taylor is stepping up in the key moments here.

They're finishing with style here the Broncos.

J. Nikorima and Taylor have pretty good kicking games.

Gosh this is starting to look like a finishing onslaught!!

Absolutely. Lose Thaiday, Parker is awesome but how much longer will he go? Glenn can stay or go eventually. Oates, Arrow and Gillett is a good future backrow post Parker.

How good has George Fai been off the bench!! Positives are him, Arrow, Offy and Jikorima. I'm also really liking the way Taylor is stepping up in the key moments here.

I've been impressed with Berrell as well, he's looked sharp out of half and has been taking the d line up well.

Boy how many revs did that Duncan P bullet have on it!!

Holy shit! This is getting close. Hold me.

cad8e91a534950f787ff0ae3158d9266.jpg

clever stuff from Taylor ... terrible set though

They're panicking the Broncos.

These boys are far better at getting repeats than our top side. Haha

Another set for the boys. Posssession must be heavily weighted to the Broncos this half.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • Foordy
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • Lozza
  • MrMoore
  • BruiserMk1
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • westy316
  • Galah
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.