NYC Grand Final - Broncos vs Warriors - LIVE Discussion

Goal kicking is going to be the death of us.

Goal kicking always costs us no matter what grade

Well done. If they hung on earlier it would have been theirs.

That was scrappy to finish. Still we have some talent in that squad!!

A comeback like the ended with that last play lol wat the **** were they doing?
Classy by the Warriors number 7 swearing into the camera also lol

To be fair the kick wasn't even close from Jayden, pretty poor effort given the circumstances, I suppose it was a good effort from the boys in the last 20, but considering how they played for the first 60, we didn't really deserve to win it anyway.

I keep harping on about it but seriously, Tim Gilbert is a fucking moron.

Hahaha some of you guys crack me up sometimes :) Well done to the young Broncos though showing there is some great young talent coming through we can use in the future.

Jayden should have taken the conversion faster. I'm yet to see any evidence that taking your time results in a better success rate. He had an excellent game though.

Disappointed but not too disappointed ultimately. In some ways I think they'll learn more from that loss than they would have if they won.

Jayden played 57mins and still looked as dangerous in the last minute as he did in the 23rd. Reckon we'd have won if he started! Not that it was necessarily a bad decision to start him from the bench as he's been great there this finals campaign. Will be very interested to see if Bennett will give him a first grade spot next year.

Geez. How many points do we expect from the Nikorima bros. Huge pressure on him to kick that.
We shouldn't forget those two had a huge involvement in getting the points deficit back in the first place.

To be fair the kick wasn't even close from Jayden

:laugh: is that being fair or just rubbing it in some more?

Poor kid, what a mixed 18th birthday present! Was probably our best on the park and had the chance to be the hero of the day but in fairness those sorts of conversion attempts are tough even at NRL level in those circumstances.

The Nikorima brothers were easily the best on the field, Taylor had some moments of brilliance as well. I really hope Jayden stays at Hooker, if he keeps playing as good as he has been, he'll be replacing McCullough before too long.

I thought he screwed up taking his time.

Active Now

• davidp
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • bazza
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.