NYC Grand Final - Broncos vs Warriors - LIVE Discussion

Positive out of this massacre though is Arrow, he is a gun in the making and should be a bench player for the top side next year.

Nikorimas are playing well and a couple of our big bopper s are doing ok. I don't think I have seen Taylor do anything this game.

They've left the run too late I think, which is unfortunate because the Warriors look tired

Positive out of this massacre though is Arrow, he is a gun in the making and should be a bench player for the top side next year.

Absolutely he should, nice to have him locked up too

How far back are the ref taking the Broncos? Or did I just see them running backwards in defense? They're making it damn hard for themselves.

It's refreshing not to see penalties ever other set. The lack of wrestle is also a positive.

It was but not exactly a fluke from Jayden either. Probably the best exponent of using back-spin I've seen in any competition.

Agreed. He did a similar kick against the Dragons too. He uses not just backspin but angles very smartly too. Actually reminds me of Johns in that respect.

Gilbert with a good Arrow pun there.

That's the game. A Broncos side choking in a Grand Final. That is a sight I've never seen

yeah. It proves my point that all this talk about how the Grand Final is not just another game is all crap. It is just another game once the players get out there. Broncos have got away from things that have worked for them all year. They came out trying not to lose rather than win.

If this is an obstruction, I quit rugby league

Great to see the comeback continue.

Also great to see how quickly the video refs are making decisions. Can we promote them to NRL next year?

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Hurrijo
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Alec
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.