NEWS Ofahengaue faces three-game ban

If that's a shoulder charge, then this game can get fucked.
[automerge]1593341179[/automerge]

Yeah cause he's so much worse than anyone else in our team.
He is cod ordinary, like a good half of our squad. To ‘fix’ this problem, they’re going to have to start somewhere.

Last edited:
Interesting ofa won our players player in 2018 and has just fallen off a cliff since. Wonder what the cause of that is
Outside of what you’re eluding too 😂 it seems that as soon as anyone of our players signs a new contract they just go to SHIT literally every single one of them.

I'm surprised he wasn't charged for the late hit on Arrow.

Put it this way, if that was Ash Taylor he'd be facing a Grade 1 minimum.

Last edited:
Luckily Carrigan and Flegler are back
Carrigan will only make us worse.. lets tries in, gives away penalties, sluggish. A REAL liability. needs another year or 2 of park footy. Fifita is our only chance at wins at this point.. ( and dropping certain backs of course, oh and the coach).

Carrigan will only make us worse.. lets tries in, gives away penalties, sluggish. A REAL liability. needs another year or 2 of park footy. Fifita is our only chance at wins at this point.. ( and dropping certain backs of course, oh and the coach).
A bit extreme but I don’t completely disagree. He’s a penalty magnet, well seemed to be in his last game anyway.

I really strongly disagree with this one. Carrigan has made plenty of mistakes, but he gets through a mountain of work and in the last month he's managed to do it alongside some of the most poorly assembled Broncos Forward packs I can remember.

When this Forward pack gets back to something resembling full strength and Carrigan isn't under pressure to push the envelope to help out for his weaker team mates I think you'll see him return to his best footy.

Last edited:

He's certainly overrated on here for mine.

Offa is absolute rubbish. Has to be the dumbest player in the comp. Can't wait until his contract is over.

I'm actually fine with the suspension. To me, looks like no effort was made to use the arm to tackle. Not the worst shoulder charge I've seen, and certainty I've seen similar tackles not charged or got off at the judiciary, but this one is a fair enough charge for me.

Really dumb play from Offa. Honestly, I used to be a big fan of him even 1-2 seasons ago, thought he would progress to an origin standard player and mainstay, but he has completely gone backwards.

I'm actually fine with the suspension. To me, looks like no effort was made to use the arm to tackle. Not the worst shoulder charge I've seen, and certainty I've seen similar tackles not charged or got off at the judiciary, but this one is a fair enough charge for me.

Really dumb play from Offa. Honestly, I used to be a big fan of him even 1-2 seasons ago, thought he would progress to an origin standard player and mainstay, but he has completely gone backwards.
He's actually got no braincells i swear. One of the dumbest blokes i've ever seen. You heard his interviews? yikes. It's a wonder he knows how to walk.

RTS challenging, once again the Broncs accept. Deadset this club makes it easy for everyone to hack into them.
Yep it's disgusting, they need to speak out and stand up to the bullshit.

Oh totally agree but it is the principle of the constant double standards.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Matheos
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Gaz
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.