Off contract players

I highly rate mcrone a running half is exactly what we need. But may as well keep Hoffman hunt/ cause at some stage it will click right?

Next year we will have Milford. He will be the kind of running half we need.

Certainly not Josh McGroan.

He gets way overrated by RL fans who think it's "kitschy" to follow Raiders games.

I highly rate mcrone a running half is exactly what we need. But may as well keep Hoffman hunt/ cause at some stage it will click right?

We have Milford who is a running half. And we have Hoffman who is a running pretend half. We don't need another running half, we need a playmaker.

Next year we will have Milford. He will be the kind of running half we need.

Certainly not Josh McGroan.

He gets way overrated by RL fans who think it's "kitschy" to follow Raiders games.
You guys need an organiser beside Milf not another runner, really needs to be your number one recruitment/development target IMO.

Main people who seem to rate McCrone are the media and people who believe them, for mine he's the Forrest Gump of league, he tries hard and the only league skill he possesses is running.

You guys need an organiser beside Milf not another runner, really needs to be your number one recruitment/development target IMO.

Agree whole heartedly ......Milford will need someone capable of steering the team around the place to complement his brilliance.

It certainly isn't Josh McCrap!!

There's not a whole lot of "organising" Halves off contract for 2015, so we might have to just make-shift for that season with Hunt, then spend big on another half for 2016.

There's not a whole lot of "organising" Halves off contract for 2015, so we might have to just make-shift for that season with Hunt, then spend big on another half for 2016.
Yeah which is why I'm disappointed Griffin hasn't tried one of your younger guys instead sticking Hoff there, you've gotta take a risk and see if they're up for it like Raiders did with Milf at 18. With how little time your 4th reserve gets would be a safe spot to debut one from. Can't rely on just buying an elite one even look around at other clubs recent u20s or something (hands off Cornish!)

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.