Off-Season

kennedy is so shit, what the hell is he doing in the roosters clip ffs
Cant remember how it went but from the clip he was at marker and then darted back to join the line before Teddy decides he wants to yeet through there. Backpedalling, wasn't set and the two beside him slided out to fit him and all three got caught with their pants down.

It happens.

Cant remember how it went but from the clip he was at marker and then darted back to join the line before Teddy decides he wants to yeet through there. Backpedalling, wasn't set and the two beside him slided out to fit him and all three got caught with their pants down.

It happens.
probably, still hope kennedy doesnt touch our forward rotation all season

Big fan of the James signing. I reckon he'll be a great pick up if he stays injury free.

Did anyone understand what he said at the start? Sounded like a different language.
Yeah I think he’ll take a lot of pressure off of Payne and Carrigan. It’s easy to forget but it was only last year he was captain of the titans.

“To tell you the truth *something something* started in the media, someone wrote an article saying Ryan James would be good for the Broncos.”

Active Now

• Justwin
  • unnerv1ng
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.