Off-Season

since Billy has been getting some talk lately ... here is his intervew on 4BC WWOS with Peter Psaltis yesterday

"Broncos content" is bloody awesome. Certain the person running it is on here bcos they must be absolute fanatics with the amount of content they are producing, in the off season. THANKS YOU whoever it is.
For anyone who hasn't watched/listened to the Tyson Gamble interview (the one tyson gets interviews by Murchie or something) do yourself a favour and listen to it. It has me more excited about the season then anything else before. Sounds like for the 1st time in years and years the players are actually mates and the culture sounds unbelievable. Hats off to kevvie.
Gamble brings a lot of passion to the jumper and it looks like it is very infectious with how the players have started to respond since he made his debut.

Definitely, a good example is that trysaving hit on the Sharks player that not only halted the Sharks momentum in the 2nd half in a tight match but that turnover led to a try and lowered the Sharks heads. I also love that Gamble pushes the boundries and gets under the oppositions skin, reminds me of John Plath.

What gamble lacks in talent he makes up for with intangibles that you can’t train, he’s a born pest and it puts pposition players off their game. Would have been an absolute torturous child 😂, anyone know if his parents have been committed to the nuthouse?

I jest.

would be nice if he did some speed work though.

What gamble lacks in talent he makes up for with intangibles that you can’t train, he’s a born pest and it puts pposition players off their game. Would have been an absolute torturous child 😂, anyone know if his parents have been committed to the nuthouse?

I jest.

Can confirm he was a little shit as a kid

Reno

I'm getting a reeaally good feeling about this guy and what he's bringing to the club.

I jest.

Can confirm he was a little shit as a kid

His parents sealed that fate when they named him Tyson

Was just browsing through the training camp photos that were posted on the Broncos site this morning. Impressed with the shape everyone is in, apart from Tesi Niu. Looks to me like he's suffering from a bit of the Milford's. Needs to drop 5 kegs at least before the season starts I'd say.

I'm still somewhat hopeful that Cobbo may force his way in to that Fullback spot by round 1.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.