Off-Season

270135565 4946469038717925 493995109591407926 n

Untitled

What if every game had finished at half time. Not sure if this has already been posted but it tells a bit of a story about 2nd half fade-outs. We still wouldn't have made the finals but would have made a bigger fist of the season.

View attachment 16324
What if every game had finished at half time. Not sure if this has already been posted but it tells a bit of a story about 2nd half fade-outs. We still wouldn't have made the finals but would have made a bigger fist of the season.
Interesting. The simple interpretation would be we lacked fitness, bench depth and/or attention span. Kevvie went on a lot about the latter, and by the end of the season we were finishing much stronger.

I think having Adam and Kurt in the fold is going to make a massive difference to our focus. Bit of luck we might be a bit fitter too. Depends on how badly we get hit by covid compared to everyone else.

Interesting. The simple interpretation would be we lacked fitness, bench depth and/or attention span. Kevvie went on a lot about the latter, and by the end of the season we were finishing much stronger.

I think having Adam and Kurt in the fold is going to make a massive difference to our focus. Bit of luck we might be a bit fitter too. Depends on how badly we get hit by covid compared to everyone else.
Also bench usage and forward rotation - which Kev also improved at greatly toward the end.

I don’t know about that wingers never generally do to well in fantasy. You never know though Corey does like a good hit up and run metres.
All about those metres

Active Now

• bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.