Off-Season

It’ll likely be a slow, wide turn around.

It’s like watching the Ever Given try to turn around, the big Gumby.
That left edge could be pretty dangerous as well you never know. I think the most dangerous it could get would be Oates, Cobbo, Riki, Albert. Although people that know more than me and go to some trainings have said that Cobbo will likely be on the right wing and then all of a sudden you have an edge where he doesn’t know how to give Oates ball let alone early ball. But I reckon Riki will be on the left edge and he can be very dangerous so can Albert. On the note of Albert does anyone remember if he had a good passing game, I only really remembered he had a flairy running game and when he got his kicks away in time they were decent.

edit: in saying that Farnworth is still pretty dangerous the edge doesn’t suffer to much more so Oates does which is the main point at the moment.

We're going to be fucked when multi-ball is activated.

I’m quietly very excited for the dynamics of our team. I don’t care about position on the table as much as I do the development of character and culture. Quietly very confident.

Me too bro. We still lack a mature / gun spine player but if one of the kids can nail it this year, we are a very good team. I think the 6 whoever it is, will do a great job but Reynolds is the key. If Reynolds fires and gets the time humming, we are a potential top 4 side.

Don't know. Tyson and Billy were there.

I expected them to have all gone down with covid by now. Maybe the vaccines worked. Don't laugh.
Yeah kinda curious if they are getting runs at odd positions because we are short ppl still

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.