Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
00078206-leadimage.jpg

Um .... that's a dude right ?

Not a chick :scared:

Ben Barba won't be leaving Canterbury any time soon ......

30484_mizeri_or_misery_1600x1200_wwwGdeFonru_zpsf7b40b27.jpg

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
More reliable than a dictatorship company saying their defined "facts" are gospel without community critical analysis. Wikipedia can be an excellent source but needs to be verified. I'm an academic who marks assessments for a living, and while I agree that Wikipedia can't be trusted outright, I'm a big fan of information formed by the vast majority rather than a single entity with potential bias. Critical analysis of any source is a must.

...rant over...

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
With a god awful, mind numbing kiwi accent.

The accent alone is a deal breaker for me......

Yeah. The fact that she's a woman or unattractive or that fringe or that she's from netball or she's part of the Dogs isn't why I want to hit her. I just want to smack her in that force-the-accent-so-everyone-is-definitely-sure-that-I'm-a-kiwi face.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
$10 says barba and currie are reported as "back together" in the near future.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
"The Lurker" commented on signs of Ben Barba's future in today rumour file:
http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/nrl-premiership/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filemonday-245762
Bucking Bronco BarbaThe Bulldogs are resigned to losing Ben Barba to the Broncos - why else would coach Des Hasler be trying to persuade Josh Dugan to quit St George Illawarra and head across to Belmore? I hear Hasler has had a number of phone discussions with Dugan's agent Paul Sutton in recent days. The Bulldogs, however, look like missing out. Dugan wants to stay loyal to the Dragons because they gave him a start when other didn't want a bar of him. Providing Dragons chief executive Peter Doust makes a competitive offer, the deal is likely to be done within a week.

No real new info there but its nice to be reminded that so many people think this is a likely move for Benny.

Last edited:
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
More reliable than a dictatorship company saying their defined "facts" are gospel without community critical analysis. Wikipedia can be an excellent source but needs to be verified. I'm an academic who marks assessments for a living, and while I agree that Wikipedia can't be trusted outright, I'm a big fan of information formed by the vast majority rather than a single entity with potential bias. Critical analysis of any source is a must.

...rant over...

As an ex-academic in recovery, and who used to mark assignments for a living (still on anti-depressants), I can concur with "symbolsoup" (reminded me of a few assignments and has therefore set back my recovery) that "Critical analysis of any source is a must." which is why these Rumour threads should not be critically analysed lest we stop laughing.

VIVA JULIAN ASSANGE !!!! (He'd make a great 5/8)

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
theshed is absolutely right. If this CEO wasn't a woman we wouldn't be having a go at their appearance. We'd be calling him an absolute ****ing **** ****sucking ****wit.

Dunno about that, what if it was Scott Minto?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Lol, I just saw what someone on The Kennel said about this thread:

You guys have to do yourself a favor and read this thread http://broncoshq.com/rumour-mill/214...roncos-51.html
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
...Most of those delusional morons actually think barba is their player and carry on like we have stolen him or they have some divine right to have him play for them, it's great reading.

THAT'S RIGHT GUYS, YOU'RE ALL DELUSIONAL MORONS!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
its going to be so funny if we sign him ... i think the Kennels mod will be very busy banning people, especially once they get an influx here from BHQ signing up just to give them shit :tongue_smilie:

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
The Bulldogs - bred, not bought ............

Bahahahahahaha!

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fatboy
  • Maroon4life
  • Swordfish
  • Jedhead
  • Gympie devil
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • Seibs
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.