[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Simona with a 90 metre run, he's a very exciting player.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
its going to be so funny if we sign him ... i think the Kennels mod will be very busy banning people, especially once they get an influx here from BHQ signing up just to give them shit :tongue_smilie:

be careful lads, those dogs fans don't **** around ...

Riot+Breaks+Out+After+Game+Vancouver+tcn6pOxahIgm.jpg

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Me and @broncos4life have already planned this but the more people to join our cause the merrier, first thing I will do is call out "The Greatest".

We have indeed! It's hard to tell which I am looking forward to more, getting Barba or sticking it to the quality people over at the kennel... Ok it's getting Barba but they are close lol

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Wait.... People want to invade another forum just to shit stir because we get one of their players?

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
So what happens when Barba's ex-missus wants to move back to Sydney?

Does he walk out of a deal with the Broncos as well?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
So what happens when Barba's ex-missus wants to move back to Sydney?

Does he walk out of a deal with the Broncos as well?
As long as she stays down here for long enough to win a premiership...

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
oh god, it's like high school. No admins condone this right?

C'mon mate why do you care, whats wrong with having a bit of fun on another forum? no ones forcing you to do it, I just don't understand why this upsets you so much?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
It creates a negative image for a forum that I'm a regular on, it's childish and all it does is prove the other sides fans right with their thought that the Broncos are a spoilt self centred club with arrogant fans.

Did we have Bulldogs fans here when they signed Ennis, Stagg, Eastwood and Hannant in pretty much one swoop? Did Giants and Suns fans flood the forum laughing when we lost Izzy and Hunt?

Arrogance isn't a pretty thing and if it's encouraged on a forum I'm not keen to continue using it.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
It creates a negative image for a forum that I'm a regular on, it's childish and all it does is prove the other sides fans right with their thought that the Broncos are a spoilt self centred club with arrogant fans.

Did we have Bulldogs fans here when they signed Ennis, Stagg, Eastwood and Hannant in pretty much one swoop? Did Giants and Suns fans flood the forum laughing when we lost Izzy and Hunt?

Arrogance isn't a pretty thing and if it's encouraged on a forum I'm not keen to continue using it.

Oh come on, its not like we were going to go on there and say "We are from BHQ and we think you all suck". We were just going to give it to one main mod on there that has been abusing and banning anyone who even suggests barba is leaving. But whatever, we won't do it and be sure to check everything with the fun police before planning to have a bit of fun in the future.

Now lets get the thread back on track before I get a warning or something

Active Now

• Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncs1459
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.