Official NSW Blues Game 1 Team

This makes nsw so much stronger. Probably named him so mal would get complacent and pick someone like gillet

Not the utility type

Lewis can be our utility. I'd love to see Tariq have a game.

Even as the biggest Maloney fanboy on the board, I don't think he should be there in Carney's place. Carney was great last series.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the halves were useless for NSW last year, Farah carried the team.

But I agree that Carney should of been retained.

Fifita was a beast tonight. He is the scariest prospect QLD have to face IMO

The only way Queensland could counter-act the aggressiveness and massive metre gain off NSW's bench is to use Papalli and to drop Shillington to the bench for Parker, I genuinely hope they do that.

8) Scott
10) Myles
11) Thaiday
12) Harrison
13) Parker

14) Shillington
15) Gillett
16) Pappalli
17) Te'o

Sorry McQueen.

Give Ryan Hinchcliffe a call up to the bench a very strong defender and attacker.

Sutton and Josh Reynolds called into the NSW squad

Of those, I'd pick Reynolds.

Personally, I would have picked Woods.

Either one works.

Sutton has more size but Reynolds is more talented.

I'd be more scared of Reynolds tbh. As a sneaky mini-Ennis, with as much grub but better speed, he'll really tire the forwards through the middle. Sort of plays in to our plan of mobility though, no big Petero or Price to tire out.

I'd go with Reynolds. I don't think Sutton would hack origin.

I like both of them.......

but Reynolds has that origin gene I think. His competitiveness makes him made for the game.

Almost in the same mould as Bird....Gallen and a number of other grubs from previous NSW teams.

Sutton would be too much of a risk with his performances capable of turning up diamonds or rocks. At least you know with Reynolds you'll get his full presence for the 10-15 mins he's on there.

I'm hoping they pick sutton, that should say it all

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.