Official - NSW Game 2 Team

Petro rates Grant highly and is looking forward to coming up against him. He also said that Grant has the potential to become a long term representative player.

Petro rates Grant highly and is looking forward to coming up against him. He also said that Grant has the potential to become a long term representative player.

Meh. That means nothing. Civo played with Grant so of course hes going to speak highly of him.

How much difference does a month make? In the Official NSW Team for Game 1, many of us were doubting their selections, however after Melbourne and 2 selection changes (of which 1 is only being made by choice) and we are suddenly concerned!!

i was concerned heading into game 1, and im more concerned heading into game 2.

having said that, QLD cant play much worse than they did.

After game one I thought NSW had every right to be confident about game two and looking at that side they should be. It's a cracker - quick and mobile and Watmough gives them impact off the bench.

QLD will definitely have their hands full in Sydney. Decider for sure.

i was concerned heading into game 1, and im more concerned heading into game 2.

having said that, QLD cant play much worse than they did.

And that's the real point here.

I thought the entire Maroons pack was basically at 70%. Scott looked seriously underdone, Smith, Cronk and Slater looked unwell, the combinations were well below last year's levels and the overall intensity was well down as well.

While NSW have a very strong side, and the home ground advantage, I reckon the Maroons still have the edge, provided the intensity returns.

I also think the referees have a point to prove - namely that the NSW whingeing will make the ref's focus on NSW even more acute.

Last edited:
I still reckon Brett Stewart is the guy we need to target more. He is generally shit scared under the highball.

I still reckon Brett Stewart is the guy we need to target more. He is generally shit scared under the highball.

that, and get inglis running at uate/morris all night. uate seems to be one of the worst defending wingers in the history of the sport.

that, and get inglis running at uate/morris all night. uate seems to be one of the worst defending wingers in the history of the sport.

Maybe he should change his name to AcKELLY STUate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll show myself out....

Maybe he should change his name to AcKELLY STUate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll show myself out....

That was horrible!

rnabakov said:
I also think the referees have a point to prove - namely that the NSW whingeing will make the ref's focus on NSW even more acute.

I think QLD will be penalised massively. That has been the whole point of the NSW verbal diarrhea, to ensure they get the rub of the whistle Game 2.

That was horrible!

I think QLD will be penalised massively. That has been the whole point of the NSW verbal diarrhea, to ensure they get the rub of the whistle Game 2.

I agree, that was the NSW objective. I am indulging in wishful thinking - that the refs will get the jack of being told the truth, sorry, that they are wrong so often.

Grant in some doubt for origin, apparently injured a hammy today. No link yet but reported on Nine sports.

If Tim Grant was unavaible Aaron Woods would come in so it wouldn't be a huge loss.

Surely you are joking? Tim Grant is like a pimple on Woods, he's nothing compared to him.

The thing is, Woods is still very young and while he's in good form I don't think he'd be as adept as Grant.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.