Official NSW Side for Game II

No Hayne means their attack loses a lot of its edge. Dugan is a good player, but Hayne is a great player (even if he is a bit overrated and a diving sook). Woods is a great replacement for Tamou. NSW are fortunate with their depth in the forwards.

A good team, but it's one we should beat with the right team and attitude.

As good as Dugan has been going lately, i still believe Hayne will be a massive loss for the Bloos.

[MENTION=7803]Broncoman[/MENTION] what do you think about your boy forgo?

Cmon mate, can Dugan and Fergo ever hang out with each other without making total dicks of themselves.

Merrit or Tafua will surely replace Fergo. Dugan might not get dropped, sounds like he only broke saints booze ban. That 2.8 mil contract might be in danger tho lol

You would have to think that if fergo and dugan (if he is involved as rumoured) is replaced that mini would come in for duges and it would be hard for them to justify not picking merritt to replace fergo

Merrit or Tafua will surely replace Fergo. Dugan might not get dropped, sounds like he only broke saints booze ban. That 2.8 mil contract might be in danger tho lol

nah,saints will still sign him... they have no principles or standards

You would have to think that if fergo and dugan (if he is involved as rumoured) is replaced that mini would come in for duges and it would be hard for them to justify not picking merritt to replace fergo

i thought i saw mini had chosen to play for italy in the world cup so cant play for nsw this year

i thought i saw mini had chosen to play for italy in the world cup so cant play for nsw this year

True? hmmm well I guess like ningers said probably tuafua and merritt coming in, I guess merritt playing fullback? The only other real option I could see is them blooding Wighton?

True? hmmm well I guess like ningers said probably tuafua and merritt coming in, I guess merritt playing fullback? The only other real option I could see is them blooding Wighton?

Michael Gordon would be considered too

Laurie Daley had such a lush, thick, full head of hair ..... until now :loool:

Dugan probably won't get dropped but Fergo probably will. If Dugan was dropped I would call up Michael Gordon (if fit) if not him Reece Robinson. No idea who would replace Blake but i feel that Merritt is the best winger that's available.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Bish
  • Griffo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.