Official NSW Side for Game II

Has to be Merritt for sure...or Uate, has he had enough game time? As a QLDer I'd hate to see either of those guys in a blue jersey...

When will the replacement for Fergo be announced?

ASAP, Broncoman. Next few days someone will get pulled into camp.

When will the replacement for Fergo be announced?

We'll probably find out in the morning. They won't stuff about with it since NSW need to start camp asap.

I heard Nathan Merritt is a good chance of getting picked. Don't think he is much of a player as he is just a finisher and doesn't really create any tries but he has been in very good form for Souths and will give everything his got.

The inside mail is on Jorge Taufua

Merritt worries me, on one hand he is small and a good target to kick at but on the other he has that ability to bob up unexpectedly and pull out a try from nowhere.

Taufua wouldn't be a bad selection he is a competitive player with great speed and power a bit like Uate. He is pretty much the same size as Darius Boyd but weighes 6 kg more.

It'll be a slap in the face to Nathan Merrit if they do go with Taufua.

Nothing new though for NSW selectors to discard loyalty and go for the latest flash in the pan.

It'll be a slap in the face to Nathan Merrit if they do go with Taufua.

Nothing new though for NSW selectors to discard loyalty and go for the latest flash in the pan.

How is Taufua a flash in the pan he was playing extremley well for Manly last year

Should go for Uate, he's such a great attacking player and he has been there before.

[MENTION=2144]Twiztid[/MENTION] will be over the moon, Christmas has come early for him.

Total liability in defence .....Uate proved this last year.

Can't position himself in defence and is hopeless under the high ball.

How is Taufua a flash in the pan he was playing extremley well for Manly last year

Wow....one whole season of first grade!

edit: sorry, plus this year

Wow......one and a half whole seasons of first grade!

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.