OFFICIAL: QLD MAROONS GAME 1 - TEAM

dukey said:
mrslong said:
Mister Wright said:
I am Brett Stewart and NSW is David Gallop.

So... you're an insufferable crybaby wanker?

n700734704_1491978_7183403.jpg

300690521_reasonably_small.jpg

NSW'ers on twitter are starting to use this image.. pretty low I reckon, he's on a stretcher wearing a neck brace ffs.

I hope we smash 'em! Legally of course and on the scoreboard.

I hope we smash them in both ways.
I love a fight in origin :)

It's funny how the media are talking up how weak our team is. We just love the underdog tag.

We always go better after a fight so bring it on skirts

The Rock said:
**** you people are cry babies. Still whinging because Steve Price can't fight. He's in a neck brace because he couldn't fight, don't forget that.

And seriously Mrs Schlong, you're still crying about the post try celebration? Really? Really? I think
You were crying because NSW handed it to QLD in a big way in 2000, not because of a post try celebration.

Precious little souls. You guys are pretty weak, I thought QLDers had thick skin.

Remember when we won 5 years straight? that was pretty weak.

Remember how every series you guys gift Lockyer a try

Lol! I'm happy to take a pounding by 50 if it means years in the future we'll win 5 straight.

I wonder which is worse?

Seem to remember Ben Creagh running away from Hodges in an Origin match once.

Mister Wright said:
Lol! I'm happy to take a pounding by 50 if it means years in the future we'll win 5 straight.

I wonder which is worse?

And Ennis cowardly burying his head up Snowden's arse so far, you could see Ennis forehead between Snowden teeth!

Porthoz said:
Mister Wright said:

I wonder which is worse?

And Ennis cowardly burying his head up Snowden's arse so far, you could see Ennis forehead between Snowden teeth!

Man why did you have to bring Ennis into this?

Now Rock is going to go all Chris Crocker on this thread.

Mister Wright said:

I actually think that's a pretty smart move on Creaghs behalf. I mean Hodges is likely to snap his hamstring chasing after Creagh, so Hodges will go down without Creagh even having to lay a hand on him.

Mister Wright said:

I wonder which is worse?

Said the Blues captain.

does anyone have that nsw grub youtube link still? when o'donnell spear tackles boyd. weyman tackles thaiday by the hair.

good thing tommy rodononuts is their "inspiration" again

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • kman
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.