Origin 2014 Chat

I really just don't care. The game will be ruined by a howler from the Refs I just know it.

each to their own but I find this pretty damn weird. Refereeing mistakes have existed since time began and if you're so upset by them that you don't care about one of the greatest sporting spectacles in the world, then I figured you would have given up on rugby league entirely years ago

I'm nervous and excited. Its incredible how a game can still make you feel like a kid when you're way past that stage. Tipping us to win 24-18 after getting out to a lead then holding off a late rally

Soooooooooooooo nervous, it all just kicked in and the stomach is starting to feel uneasy. I just don't have a good feeling about tonight.

Soooooooooooooo nervous, it all just kicked in and the stomach is starting to feel uneasy. I just don't have a good feeling about tonight.

My stomach is feeling a little uneasy too. Although it might just be the milk I just had.

Bollocks to the lot of you. The only thing that I'm nervous about is Hodges' legs. The closer we get to kick off, the more confident I am.

The Blues may be bringing some unknowns into the equation, but we've got the class, experience and composure. And Corey Parker. Up the Maroons!

On my way to the game. Good thing I didn't pay for the tickets. $220 for section 311 which is right behind the goal posts.

Bollocks to the lot of you. The only thing that I'm nervous about is Hodges' legs. The closer we get to kick off, the more confident I am.

The Blues may be bringing some unknowns into the equation, but we've got the class, experience and composure. And Corey Parker. Up the Maroons!

I don't disagree but it happens to me at this hour before origin every year. Our team is older this year and that will catch up with us eventually. Plus we are notoriously bad starters. NSW have finally chosen a good team as well and no Mitchell Pearce to help us out for the first time in years.

On my way to the game. Good thing I didn't pay for the tickets. $220 for section 311 which is right behind the goal posts.

Ive sat there before for origin, a lot of atmosphere, you'll have a great night.

Queensland by 24, Cronk goes off injured in the first 15minutes and DCE comes on to show why he owns the 7.

Queensland by 24, Cronk goes off injured in the first 15minutes and DCE comes on to show why he owns the 7.

I'd hate for Cronk to get injured, but I'd love to see DCE rip it up!

Jesus Christ. I was just taking the rubbish out with my sister and saw the ticketek receipt in her garbage bag. Just before throwing it in the compactor I said you better just check that before throwin it in. Low and behold, there is my origin ticket still attached to the other side. Just about had a heart attack.

Head to head in my opinion:

1. Hayne
2. Tate
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Morris
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Myles
11. Gillett
12. Gallen
13. Parker

14. DCE
15. Watmough
16. Lewis
17. Papalii

Thoughts?

What is everyone's routine for the game?

Usually it's just pizza with the folks and friends but tonight I'll be at the game in probably the worst seats imagineable making the biggest noise possible.

What about you guys? And what pizzas do you order?

Smith for the QLD U16's scored.

4-0

What is everyone's routine for the game?

Usually it's just pizza with the folks and friends but tonight I'll be at the game in probably the worst seats imagineable making the biggest noise possible.

What about you guys? And what pizzas do you order?

If I am staying at home to watch the game, I usually just invite family and friends over.

They usually come around early and we start it off by watching recorded classic matches on foxtel. Then we order about 4 pizzas, supreme, pepperoni, meatlovers and chicken & bacon. We usually have 3 kinds of alcohol, usually Jim Beam, Jack Daniels and beer.

And during the game, I usually put out some chips and dip.

However, tonight I am at the game so I made some food to bring to the game and snuck some alcohol in.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Allo
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.