Oscar Pistorius

Oscar gives a whole new meaning to having a spring in your step.

I feel discriminated against. The Boss didn't like my pun... :thumbdown:

bilde

He feels like a right heel at the moment,good money.......(also looking for a left foot and shin assembly,any year or make will fit..any colour except black)

I dunno - originally it sounded like an accident, but the more details that come out it sounds like his case doesn't have a leg to stand on...

Hahaha... I'm reading it and thinking serious replies and then BAM!!! Sucker punch.

I'm going to hell with all you blokes, I was LMAO. :loool:

Some interesting developments in the case against Oscar. He will no doubt be brought to his knees by the court case.

I wonder if Oscar Pistorius' favorite band is Bullet For My Valentine.

If Taylor Swift ever dated and broke up with Oscar Pistorius, she wouldn't be alive to write a song about it.

Last edited:
think I just burst a funny valve .... don't think I can visit this thread for at least 72 hours ....

Looking increasingly likely that a cricket bat was used in the murder. I think that means Oscar has been given out LBW....

on a serious note for just a second, its a further kick in the guts to hear about this discovery of steroids in his home ... looks like we're gonna have a lot of people dropping dead in their mid-40s in the near future ...

on a serious note for just a second, its a further kick in the guts to hear about this discovery of steroids in his home ... looks like we're gonna have a lot of people dropping dead in their mid-40s in the near future ...

nice

What I find strange is that he murdered the girl he was head over heels in love with.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.