Our defensive coach?

Bennett has never liked the wrestle, and his teams have never really played that way, and i actually agree with him on this point, i hate the wrestle myself.

But unfortunately in today's game wrestling is a necessity, don't do it and you get left behind

Bennett has always been against wrestling, but he understands that that's where the game has headed, and he has acknowledged it in the past, that in order to compete, he has to also implement wrestling in his team, however not quite to the same extent as other teams.

I am looking for info from someone who might know. Is the defensive coach responsible for the tactics or is he just responsible for coaching the head coaches ideas on defence

A mutual understanding will be reached between the head coach with the defence coach of this is how we should play and why. The strength and conditioning staff will also be involved because they're vital to the style you want to play in the pre-season.

Under that the defence coach will then implement whatever style has been decided on. He will also take the guys through the defence part of their review on Monday again after the staff have met. A lot of reviews now are done one on one.

You also do a lot of your defence practise in your groups- ruck etc. Teams also practice against who they're playing against this week- Thurston goes to the left hand side-etc so then it will be all about the right hand side handling that knowing what the other team is doing.

Defence coach and head coach will also set up drills that week that have the guys running that play at the side for the weekend.

A mutual understanding will be reached between the head coach with the defence coach of this is how we should play and why. The strength and conditioning staff will also be involved because they're vital to the style you want to play in the pre-season.

Under that the defence coach will then implement whatever style has been decided on. He will also take the guys through the defence part of their review on Monday again after the staff have met. A lot of reviews now are done one on one.

You also do a lot of your defence practise in your groups- ruck etc. Teams also practice against who they're playing against this week- Thurston goes to the left hand side-etc so then it will be all about the right hand side handling that knowing what the other team is doing.

Defence coach and head coach will also set up drills that week that have the guys running that play at the side for the weekend.
Thank you
Exactly the info i was looking for

Fresh from twitter! :laugh:

You mean someone was aware that the coaches work together on their game plans and come in on Monday to study the video and that proves that he has inside knowledge of the club? I see.

You mean someone was aware that the coaches work together on their game plans and come in on Monday to study the video and that proves that he has inside knowledge of the club? I see.
Yes exactly. Then that person posted it on twitter, 1910 read it and posted it here. Sheenius!

Yes exactly. Then that person posted it on twitter, 1910 read it and posted it here. Sheenius!

Can't be Sheenius, that would involve firing all our defensive staff and replacing them with Robbie Farah.

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.